Chapter 11 - More Crises Arise!

Troy: Well, we should probably report to the Guildmaster....

Switchy: Alright.. I guess.. 

4 miniutes later...

Guildmaster Luxray: Ah, so you all are done? (Takes a sip of Vodka)

Troy: Yeah an-

Switchy & Serena: WE ALMOST DIED THERE.

Guildmaster Luxray: *clearly ignores their outburst* Well, I have a new assignment.

Switchy & Serena: *groan*

Guildmaster Luxray: Well, you all are going to Sinnoh. The Creation Trio and Myth Trios are fighting again.

(A/N: The entire Pokemon World is like Arkan, and the region in T-Boi"s PMD story as well as Sonics are in this world) 

Troy: You mean Dialga, Palkia, Giritina, Groudon, Kyogre and Raquazza?

Guildmaster Luxray: Yes... And Arcues hasnt descended upon us to help us as he is really busy.

Switchy: You mean.. we have to fight 5 legendries without much help? 

Guildmaster Luxray: um.. Yeah.... 

Switchy: Nu-uh. Im out. (Storms out of the Guildmaster's Chambers)

Troy: Damm. Well, i dont know about him, but me and the rest are ready!

Guildmaster Luxray: Wait! this doesn't start till next month, as we aren't really sure if the world is in danger yet. 

Troy: Oh...

Guildmaster Luxray: In the meantime, build your friendships.

Woo: *from afar* AND ROMANCE!!

Troy: bruh...

Guildmaster Luxray: i do have one other assignment. While the Time Gears have been re-secured, there has been many robberies and other crimes.. Even including a kidnapping.

TEOU: A WHAT!?
Guildmaster Luxray: A kidnapping. And my assignment, is to go to the Outlaw Notice Board and contain these criminals, the rewards are pretty good. And hey, you'll get to get along with Piplup and Chimchar more.

Troy: Alright, bet. However.. what are the other crimes?

Guildmaster Luxray: Murder, vandalism, robbery and even darker crimes.

Troy: Wow.. The region really is crazy. Well, we need to fix this so.... I'd say we take care of the kidnapping. Where to?

Guildmaster Luxray: Somewhere around.. the Midwhich Slopes.

TEOU: THE WHAT!?
Guildmaster Luxray: The Midwhich Slopes.. And rumor hasn't that there could be an evil organization located there...

Troy: Wow.. So we have to do all this?

Guildmaster Luxray: Yes. Heres some items to help.

> TEOU received Oran Berries x34!

> TEOU received Garvelrock x30! 

> TEOU received Geo Pebbles! x56

> TEOU received some weird photos!

Guildmaster: Oh, um those weren't meant for yall! Sorry! *Nervously laughs and takes the photos* 

March: Uh what was th-

Troy: Well, no use standing here waiting. We need to help. 

(They head out of the Guild and head towards the Midwhich Slopes)

To be Continued...