Chapter 1 - A Strange Awakening

About 7:00 AM, In the ???? Forest...

Troy:(Starts to wake up) Ugh...... I feel like I've been changed... (Looks at his hands) THESE ARE SCORBUNNY HANDS!? WHAT'S GOING ON!?
March(Starlted awake): Huh.... Troy, why are you sc- AAAAAA (Sees she is an Alolan Vulpix)
(Then the other Pokemon wake up)
Them: AAAAAA
Switchy: I-Im a Petilil!?
Serena: I-Im a Fennekin!?
Rosa: I-Im a Tepig!?
Ash: IM A PIKACHU!?
Kru: And I-Im... Im... IM AN EEVEE!?
Troy: Wait... We are all Pokemon! Where even are we?
Rosa: Maybe some sort of forest?....
Switchy: Cut to the chase, who are you all? Im Switchy!
Troy: Im Troy!
March: Im March 7th! You can call me March, though.
Rosa: Im Rosa!
Serena: Im Serena!
Ash: Im Ash!
Kru: And I'm Kru!
Troy: What in Arcues's name is happening... Last time I remember, I was asleep on the Astral Express as a human...
(Then some random Wooloo comes running)
???: Hey, are you lot alright!? I heard screaming.
Them: We're alright.. But we are Pokemon now...
???: Well, im Woo, the Wooloo. Nice to meet you guys. Do you have any idea how this happened?
Them: No....
(Woo starts walking and the group follows)
Woo: You know, you landed in the Nakashow Forest... Its the deadlist place around town..
Troy: There is a town here?
Woo: Yeah.. Its called Nakanga Town. We have in Infimary, in case you all feel sick... Now, what are your names?
(The gang says there names)
Woo: Wow... And you say you were asleep before you lot woke up as Pokemon?
Them: Thats correct
Woo: .....
Woo: Well, thats crazy. And, if you dont mind, im one of those matchmaker type of person. So, dont be alarmed if I matchmake any of you lot... 
The Gang: 0///0
Woo: Well, I don't mean to be a burden, but everything has gone haywire in this region we call Arkan. Firstly, groups of villagers have been revolting against the village they live in. Next, groups of wild Pokemon, who don't even live in a village have been hyponitized... And the tales have been saying that there will be a group of 7 Pokemon will descend upon us and help us... So... Will you help us? We will give in turn, housing and proper training skills.
Them: Deal.
(Later...)

About 8:30, In Nakanga Town..

Woo: So this is Nakanga Town. We prosper here, and this is considered the capital of Arkan. There is multiple settlements beyond the Town, as well as Nakashow Forest. If you dont mind, may I ask about your origins?
(They explain to Woo, there origins)
Woo: Wow. So y'all have came from completely different universes, and only Ash and Serena, and Troy and March know each ohter?
Them: Yep.....
Woo: This is exactly like the tales! But dont worry, I wont tell anyone about your existence as most likely the heroes of Arkan.
Troy: Thanks, because it would be horrible if we were targeted, and we only just arrived here.

To be Continued....