Chapter 9 - Time Gears!?

(A/N: Chatot from PMD: Time/Darkness/Sky is canon here and Team Pokepals)
Chatot: TEOU, you are going on a week long Expedition in the Blizar Icelands! Because of the danger of the mission, you have to go with another team. Introducing, Team Pokepals!
Piplup: Hi.
Chimchar: Hi.
Troy: Hello.... So we will be working with these two?
Chatot: Yes. Your mission, is to fix the flow of time there. A Time Gear has been stolen, so time has been frozen there. Both of your teams, have two days to prepare. Gather everything you need to do this.
2 days later..

Guildmaster Luxray: So, are both of your Exploration Teams ready to head to the Blizar Icelands?
TEOU & Team Pokepals: Yeah!
Guildmaster Luxray: Please hand me your Wonder Map real quick.
(Troy hands him his Wonder Map)
Guildmaster Luxray: There. I marked how to get to the Blizar Icelands. Please go through the Pinshin Fieldlands, and then go explore the Icelands. Keep in mind that you have a week to explore the Icelands. The time that you use to get there and back, will not be counted. Now go! If you complete this mission successfully, each team will get 1,000,000 coins.
Troy: 1 MILLION!?
Luxray: Yes. Thats how important this mission is, and how important Time Gears are. Woo, might join you gu-
Woo: Hiya! I heard you guys have a new mission! May I join in!?
Troy: *ponders for a little bit* I suppose...
Woo: Yay!
Piplup: Yeah, woop-dee-fucking-doo.
Woo: What was that?
Piplup: Nothing. Dont look at me. Lets just go.

4 minutes later, in the Pinshin Fieldlands..

Troy: Ugh... When are we going to set up camp for the day?
Switchy: Seriously!? We still have a long way to go-
(An Earthquake happens and a mysterious shilloute appears.)
March: AAA (Almost falls through a crack in the ground but Troy picks her up)
Voice: Dammit. (Uses Dragon Claw on both the TEOU and Team Pokepals)
TEOU & Team Pokepals: OW!
Voice: Im looking for the Pokemon in possession of a Time Gear.
Troy: Time Gear? We've been sent to the Blizar Icelands to go look for it and retrieve it!
Voice: Really? Well, I can help. I am Officer Garchomp. Yours?
Troy: Troy.
March: March 7th, but just call me March.
Switchy: Switchy.
Serena: Serena.
Woo: Im Woo.
T-Boi: T-Boi.
Kru: Kru.
Rosa: Rosa.
Piplup: Im Piplup.
Chimchar: And Im, Chimchar.
Officer Garchomp: Nice to meet you lot. (Sees the bandanas on all of them) Wait, are you all members of the Luxray Guild?
TEOU & Team Pokepals: Yeah.
Officer Garchomp: Great. I can help you all in your hunt. The Pokemon, we suspect has huge arms and is very sly. The Time Gear was stolen three days ago. We think its a Sceptile, but we have no proof yet. Mind if I tag along?
Troy: No, not at all. Though... You almost made March fall...
Officer Garchomp: Sorry about that, I thought you lot were the stealers.
Troy: *facepalm* Ill just act like I didn't hear you say that.

5 hours later, and camp is set up..

Piplup: So, you lot are humans-turned Pokemon!? Im one!
TEOU: Yeah... Though, we have no idea why.

Meanwhile, Officer Garchomp..

Officer Garchomp: (on phone) What!? ANOTHER Time Gear was stolen!? Where!?
The Other Officer: Somewhere around the Nakashow Forest. Im sending another group there to investigate.
Officer Garchomp: Alright, thanks sir. Ill keep a look out. (Hangs up) (Walks toward TEOU & Team Pokepals)
Officer Garchomp: Ummm Guys?
The Exploration Teams: Yeah?
Officer Garchomp: One of my colleagues at the precinct, told me another Time Gear was stolen. This time, at the Nakashow Forest.
The Exploration Teams: HUH!?

To be Continued..