Proluge/ Lore

Hello! Its Cinderace!! Or, Troy. And, today I bring you the start of Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Universes Collide! There is an awful lot of things I need to cover, before the actual story begins. This will go over the lore, characters and more. Also, the story in this Fanfic is entirely different from the actual Pokemon: Mystery Dungeon games story. Now, for the Characters! Well, the Main Cast, of this story! Let me also note one more thing. Because this is a Fanfic, evreybody will indeed evolve from the form they are in at the start of the story and etc. Only Ash, will stay in the same form throughout the story, as he didnt evolve his Pikachu, and Raichu is a very unpopular Pokemon. And, side note, this story is in no way related to the universes of either mine, or Ohmyderpy's T.OR.D. These are completely different universes. Now, lets start with the main cast!
Troy = Scorbunny
Switchy = Petill
Serena = Fennekin
Rosa = Tepig
March 7th (From Honkai: Star Rail) = Alolan Vulpix
Ash = Pikachu
Kru  = Eevee
And that's our Main Cast! Now, for lore.

Troy and March 7th's lore
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They both have come from the Honkai: Star Rail universe, and right before they went to bed that one faithful night, they had finished a Trailblazing Expedition. Like all of the pepole/Pokemon in the Main Cast, they went to sleep, and the next day they woke up as Pokemon, in a forest and they could speak. They also, had found Ash, Serena, Switchy and Rosa here. Troy was transformed into a Scorbunny and March 7th was transformed into an Alolan Vulpix. They have both known each ohter for years.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Switchy's lore

Switchy, is not even known by anyone of the Main Cast at the start of the story. He is a Petill, and he used to be a regular Trainer, before all of this. He had obliterated Team Magma & Aqua before he went to sleep, and woke up in the strange universe of this. He has came from the  Hoenn Region, in the Regular  Pokemon Universe.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ash and Serena's lore

Ash and Serena, have both come from the Regular Pokemon Universe, but don't even know Rosa or Switchy. They have traveled in the Kalos region together for about 7 years, and Serena has developed a crush on Ash. Ash doesn't know this, but before this happened,they went to sleep in a hotel in Lumiose City. Ash, is a Pikachu and Serena is a Fenniken. They have known each ohter ever since they met in Summer Camp, back in the Kanto Region.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rosa's lore

Rosa, was a Pokemon Trainer from the Regular Pokemon Universe in the Unova Region. She was born in Aspertita City, and she doesn't know anyone in the Main Cast. She had beat Team Plasma, and went to sleep in a hotel in Nimbassa City before this has happened. She is now a Tepig.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kru's Lore

Kru, was a Junior at Appelton East High School. She, fell sleep, and when she woke up she was an Eevee,with a heart shaped tail. She doesn't know anyone at the start of the story.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And that's all the lore I can spill for now! Either tonight or tomorrow morning or afternoon," Chapter 1 - A Strange Awakening " will be published. Thank you for reading the lore first. I will see you at the first official chapter of "Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Universes Collide!"