Chapter 10 - Restarting Time in the Arkan Region! (Part 2)

(Then, before Switchy tries to help Serena but to no avail, both of them fall down and they scream)

Meanwhile, Officer Garchomp and Chimchar..

Officer Garchomp: The gig is up, Umbreon. We caught you.

Umbreon: Oh shit..

(They start chasing the Umbreon, but as the Umbreon runs the Time Gear in its mouth falls out and Chimchar grabs the Time Gear)
Chimchar: Got it! (They start running towards another temple of sorts)

3 hours later..

Chimchar: (Puts the Time Gear back) Well, lets head back to Nakanga Town

(Timeskip  the entire day, and everyone has completed there part of the mission, but Switchy and Serena were still down in the pit)

Meanwhile, in Nakanga Town...

Troy: Okay, where are they two!? They should have been back by now.. 

March: Should we go find them? 

Troy: I suppose...

(They head towards the pit and see a Petill and Fenniken down at the bottom)

Troy: It has to be them.. How will we help them up though?
(Just then, a Pokemon flies in uses Psychic to lift the two Pokemon to them)
Switchy: Oh thank Arcues we're out of there... 

(The entire TEOU lets out a sigh of relief.)

To be Continu-

(A/N: sorry for short chap. i just have no determination  to write rn)