things are changing

The rest of the weekend into the beginning of this week has been really chaotic. The next day after the talk at Darbys , Darby has been checking in on me all the time sending me flowers to my house and making sure that I am okay. Darby is really trying to prove that he missed me and wants me back into this life. I'm glad he is taking the right step forward into doing that I missed him as well and I cant wait until he gets back into my life. I've also spent this weekend talking to my dad a lot and I'm really excited about his aew debut I'm glad he's working more and helping the younger talent I will get to see his this Wednesday and that makes me happy because It has been a few days since I have seen him . Its Tuesday today and tonight I leave Georgia so I can drive to Florida for aew I really love my career. Darby has been checking in on me every day and I may even wanna forgive him and start a relationship who knows that'll be nice I think I'm ready but obviously we will have to take it really slow. I don't wanna get hurt by him again my heart couldn't take it . I am getting ready to go to Florida so I am packing my bags. I texted Darby and asked if when we come back from Florida if he wanted to go hang out at the skate park and then get food or I can cook us food and Darby said yes. I'm gonna tell him that I am ready to forgive him and that we can be boyfriend and girlfriend. I just hope I don't feel second best because of how he was with priscilla he was really in love with her you can tell by the way he was clingy with her and how he looked at her he never has looked like that at me , so that's why it's so confusing like how can you sit here and tell me you love me when you never looked at me with love only you did that to Priscilla and she didn't even deserve It. I can start to feel myself crying as I load my car maybe I need to tell Darby my feelings when we see each other this weekend . I have to head to the gas station before heading to Florida I'm gonna get some snacks and stop for some food as well . I got a water and flaming hot Cheetos and a sweet tea and some candy sour patch kids and some Snickers chocolate. I'm gonna also stop at McDonald's and get a McChicken and a McDouble and a large french fry. That's my safe and happy food I need the comfort right now because the negative thoughts are in my mind it'll get better though once I'm around my dad and godfather Christian. Those men really know how to brighten my day. About four hours later after the drive I finally made It to my hotel in Florida I got checked in and noticed my phone has had a lot of messages some from dad and Christian which I respond right away and let them know I made it to the hotel and that I was safe. But I also noticed some messages from Darby I read them but didn't reply I think I'm gonna ignore him until this weekend when we can have the talk because I need to have a clear mind for working and I can't do that if I'm stressing over the stuff with Darby . I don't wanna have to stress and worry about certain things . After I put my bags away I decide that I wanna take a nice warm shower to relax my muscles and feel better and then I'm gonna order some pizza and wings and stuff like that . Christian invited me out to dinner with him but honestly I just wanna relax I don't feel good and just wanna be in bed . I showered for about forty minutes and then I ordered a sausage pizza and some buffalo wings and bread sticks and it came with a salad so I was waiting for that to come so I can eat and go to bed . My food came about thirty minutes later and I was eating and watching a movie . I finished eating and then I'm gonna go to bed I had a headache from all the bad feelings I have gotten so it's best to just relax and sleep right now . I'm gonna get up in the morning and go work out and then get some food before I have to head to the arena for work at least I get to see my dad and Christian tomorrow that always brightens me up and cheers me up and makes me smile. I finally fell asleep about fifteen minutes later and I head into Dream world I start to dream about Darby actually looking at me and loving me like he did was Priscilla I want him to love me more than priscilla but my point is I wanna be looked at like that . It was magical he looked at her with hunger love lust everything but I don't get that feeling . Good night I finally stopped freaking out about that. I woke up at six am and now I'm gonna head to the gym I'm gonna work out for about two hours and then head back to the hotel so I can shower and get ready and then head to IHOP for some breakfast. I decided today I'm gonna use some weights and walk on the treadmill I'll do an hour of weights and an hour on the treadmill im working out listening to music and I'm thankful I was able to clear my head I'm not even thinking about the thoughts in my head at the moment . I get back to the hotel so I can take a shower and once that is done I'm gonna dry my hair and just put it in a bun and grab a hoodie and my sweatpants and my ugg boots and grab the outfit I'm supposed to wear fod aew. Now I'm heading to get breakfast I get some pancakes sausage eggs and toast and I'm eating that in peace my dad messaged me and I messaged him back that I was eating breakfast he said that he wants to see me before the start of the show and I said ok. I am now done eating and I'm gonna head to the arena its now noon but I have to check in before two cause I have a meeting with both Tony Khan and my god father wants to meet with me regarding nick joining us. I'm gonna skate board around the parking lot first . I noticed Darby looking at me and walking my way but I looked away and ignored him I think that hurt his feelings but oh well I'm sad . ( I'm skipping the meetings and dynamite tonight in this story )  Darby tried talking to my the whole time of the show and after I just left and started to head back to the hotel he texted me asking if we were still on for this weekend and I did say yes and left It at that I don't wanna talk anymore anyways after that I'm heading home in the morning so I just got back to the hotel and I'm gone sleep so I can go home to Georgia tomorrow morning .