the following week and seeing Darby again for the first time in years

It was now Wednesday I am excited for my aew debut I got into town in Florida yesterday I drove here since it wasn't too far I live in Georgia so it wasn't too far anyways I am getting up and getting ready to meet my god father William better known as Christian Cage for lunch and then we are headed over to the arena so we can get together with luchasaurus, Darby and sting to talk about what is supposed to happen in tonight's segment best part of this is that Darby doesn't know I am debuting no one really does but Christian is going to do a promo talking about adding some one to his stable some one he knows very well and some one darby knows very well too an thatll be me im nervous its been years since i have seen or talk to Darby. It hurt me ending our friendship but at the time that was what was best for me mentally and physically. I now am getting into the shower so I can be fresh and smell clean before having lunch with my god father . I put on some jeans and a t shirt and grab my Nike shoes and my purse with my keys and stuff like that and then I headed to my vehicle. We decided we were gonna meet at a burger place cheeseburgers are one of my favorite foods so I didn't care. I finally get to the restaurant and Christian was already there waiting for me so I got out of my car and ran to him and hugged him tightly after all he was my god father he helped my dad Adam raise me and I really love my godfather I even call him dad and Adam daddy it's always been that way there's no changing it. I ordered a double bacon cheeseburgers and french fries with a diet coke and Christian orders the same thing now we are waiting for our food to get here while we are waiting we are sitting and talking and laughing and catching up I talk about how I'm excited to join his stage and I can't wait to get back into wrestling . Our food finally showed up about twenty minutes later and we start to eat and we enjoy the food. Once we finished we paid our bill and left I told christian I was gonna meet him at the arena and he said once I get there I need to go to his locker room so he can meet with luchasaurus Darby Nick Wayne and sting because I'm debuting tonight they don't want anyone to see me until Christians segment on the actual show and I understood that so I told him okay I'll wait in the locker room. I got to the arena about fifteen minutes later and went to check in after getting checked In I went straight to dad Christians locker room and I sat on the couch and even laid on the couch I was a bit tired so I closed my eyes and waited for them to come back.
Christian pov
So luchasaurus and I are sitting in this office room waiting for Nick Wayne Darby and sting to get here so we can discuss the segment this week . They finally showed up ten minutes later . We all sat around the table and I started to talk I just wanted you all to know I have some one joining this stable tonight it'll be a secret until tonight and it's some one very close to me but also was very close to you Darby . I'll come out talking about wanting something more done and I'll introduce that person and if that person wants to ill have that person talk as well it'll be interesting for sure. We finished up our meeting when luchasaurus and I start heading back to my locker room I notice angel sleeping on the couch and I will let her sleep until it's time to get ready we have to check into the arena by three pm and since the show doesn't start until seven we don't have to start getting ready until five pm and since tonight is Angels first night she has to do her own hair and makeup and they wanted her hair straight and down and since she already has it straight she just needs to do her makeup and that wont take her too long so I just let her sleep. She's always had sleeping problems so whenever she can sleep let her and she seems to be comfortable and In a deep sleep and I'm not ruining that for her yet.

Angels pov
It was now five pm and Christian woke me up saying that when he got back to his locker room from the meeting I was asleep and that he just let me sleep but told me now I have to do my makeup they wanted me hair straight down tonight and since I straightened it at the hotel earlier I didnt have to do that. I did my normal purple black smokey eye makeup look and was done by six another whole hour to spare apparently we are the second thing to happen tonight we have an opening match with hangman Adam page vs swerve and after that it will be our segment I'm excited but nervous . I'm nervous because this is the first time in a long time that I have seen Darby and I'm nervous on how he will react I'll try to avoid him as much as possible but I don't think he will leave me Alone now that he knows where I am . I'm also nervous because this is one of my first time promos by myself like yeah I helped my dad Adam do them in wwe but it's my first time without my dad with me but I'm also excited because this is my dream this is my legacy so I'm doing something I have always dreamed about . Now it is currently seven thirty swerve beat Adam page now it is time for our segment Christian and luchasaurus walk out first calling out sting Darby and Nick . Christian talks Bout without sting Darby wouldn't be here and what is he going to do if and once sting retires because it seems like you have modeled your life after sting and that once he's gone they will have nothing for you to do.  I wanna now introduce my new stable mate you know her and you love her just as much as I do my god daughter Angelina Copeland . I walk out and look at the crowd getting mixed boos and cheers and then I look out at Darby sting and nick . I hear the commentators talking about how Christian actually did it that I was actually here Cristian has been trying to get me here for a while. I told Darby wow it's been so long since I've seen you and obviously things have changed I've changed I'm not that naive little girl anymore that you once knew everything I am doing now is for myself and I can't wait for my godfather to kick your ass and take care of business like he always does. After that the promo ended I started to feel tears running down my face and I walk off . I'll be okay I just really don't wanna be Round him anymore he shattered my heart worse then broke it and I just wanna be left alone my feelings for them are still there they always will be when It comes to Darby but I can't allow myself with him because then I'll be the second choice and no one wants to feel that way.