years later

It has been years since angel and Darby talked Darby tried to talk to Angel but she wants nothing to do with him. She's always loved him always wanted him and he felt the same way but convinced himself that she didn't feel the same so he went after Priscilla. Angel has nothing against her but she feels as though Priscilla is the wrong girl for Darby and she sort of had her suspicions confirmed when they got divorced although it was mutual she fells as the with the pandemic and covid being a thing with Priscilla being in wwe and Darby in aew and they didn't get time together really anymore that was a huge factor that played into it and honestly with Priscilla hanging around Zachary wentz it might have been another thing ( real life author here speaking I'm not saying that she cheated or anything going on with that I honestly don't know and it's frankly not my business but in this story to get angel and Darby together after all this time there has to sort of be a bad guy and I'm having to make Priscilla the bad guy at least in this situation not in all.) Angel signed to aew recently her dad will be joining too but in September it's currently June. Angel is nervous to see Darby again but she's happy for all his success she wants to avoid him the best of her ability which will sort of be hard since she's with her godfather Christian and luchasaurus in their sable against Nick Wayne ( when he was still with Darby and sting ) Darby and sting. She will have to work with him in a way but personally she has no plans to talk or become friends again in angels opinion the day she poured her heart out to him and he ignored it in favor of Priscilla was the day that everything ended. Angel was madly in love with Darby and she couldn't sit back and watch him with someone else she still is in love with him but she won't be played for a fool. She won't be anyways second choice if he really wants her back he will have to go above and beyond for angel and prove that she is his everything shes not just gonna take his word for it especially after everything . Her heart was shattered she can't sit around after everything and just be his friend that's not good enough anymore she realizes that may sound petty and childish but when you really love some one with everything that you have inside you and that gets taken away from you yeah you have the right to be a little petty. Their friendship was everything to angel she was there for him whenever he needed some one she was there for him through all his hardships she was there at every accomplishment she was there for him in every relationship he's been in even when she didn't like that he was with every other girl or when she didn't like the girl but Priscilla is where she drew the line that was when angel snapped . Angel has only ever wanted one man and that was Darby so much so she's never been in a real relationship never had her first kiss and never had sex she is still a virgin a virgin at nearly 27years old and it's not like she's waiting for marriage cause she was not she was waiting for Darby and Darby only and if it wasn't Darby she ended up with she was in no mood for a relationship because she knows that Darby is her endgame and she doesn't wanna waste any time with a relationship she knows that won't work she doesn't see a point she also doesn't wanna waste her time or anyone else's time she isn't like that. Angel knows how valuable time is and knows it's not guaranteed so why waste it she knows Darby is her forever like she said before she's exactly like him drug and alcohol free the only drug of choice they both share is adrenaline they both love doing dare devil stuff together hopefully everything comes together soon and Darby gets his stuff together.

Darby misses angel a lot he just wants to love her and hold her he realizes that he should of picked her but it was too late he doesn't know where she is she hasn't talked to him in years and he doesn't know that she is debuting next week and joining her godfather Christian stable and joining their feud he will see her for the first time in five years what she doesn't realize is that when he sees her again he's gonna do everything In his power to prove he loves her he's never letting her go he's gonna show her and the world that he should have chosen her and that she was his everything even when he was with priscilla angel was on his mind hopefully next week when they see each other again it goes good