Darby's pov

Today is dynamite and it really isn't a good day. Today I am missing angel more than I have in the more recent times. She was my best friend since childhood and some one I did love . I wish I could have seen the pain she was in I wish I didn't choose Priscilla over angel . I wanna be with angel but I haven't seen her in years or even heard from her . She still talks to her other best friend skye and according to Skye she does love me and misses me but she was made the second Choice and doesn't wanna feel like the second choice by being with me. Skye suggested that if I really wanted angel I would have to prove to angel that she was never the second choice but how do I do that when I did pick Priscilla over her? How do I make the most important person in my life see that she was perfect and I was just dumb and naive because I fell for Priscilla's crap. Anyways I'm laying in bed still at the hotel I don't wanna get out of bed yet because I was dreaming about angel and it made me feel at peace like I tried to look for her over the years but she completely disappeared and didn't know where she was . I really need to find her . I am gonna continue looking after dynamite tonight I really don't wanna be in this feud with Christian and luchasaurus mainly Christian because he is Angels god father but tonight Nick Wayne and sting and I have to meet them to discuss the newest member of Christians team and Christian already said I knew this person really well I wonder who that is what if it was angel. Is angel here tonight ? Did she sign to aew ? I hope so . I know it was her dream also how would she react to seeing me for the first time in a long time she will probably try to avoid me and not talk to me unless it was really necessary but she should know i wont give up i need her in my life. I never should have chosen Priscilla over angel I knew Priscilla wouldn't be in it for the long haul even though we are similar people are lifestyles are just different I'm wanting forever and adventure while I don't think she wanted forever with me I think  I was just a toy a game she played until some one else came along because right after the divorce was final she got with Zachary wentz . I am now getting out of the hotel bed to take a shower so I can go meet Nick and sting . I'm really nervous and I don't know why about twenty minutes later I'm getting my clothes on and heading to my car so I can drive to the arena where I'm meeting everyone but the only thing really on my mind was angel. I hope to find her soon because she's all that I can think about and I can't think about anything else sometimes to the point that I can't concentrate on anything else and I don't know what to do. I finally get to the arena and get into the meeting room where I was meeting Nick sting Christian and luchasaurus. We talked about what was gonna be said during the promos and Christian said that he will introduce his newest member first. I tune everything out because I really need to find angel . Life has gotten worse without her she used to be my everything my best friend but life feels more dull without her. We still have a few more hours before the show so I head out back and decide to do some skateboarding to Clear my head it's way to full right now and I need a clear mind for tonight . Now it's five thirty and I'm gonna go get my face paint done since that takes about forty five minutes and we start the show at seven the whole time getting my face paint done the girl is flirting with me I'm not interested though don't get me wrong she is very beautiful but I only want angel and that's all angel will be my wife one day and that marriage will last forever I can definitely promise everyone that . I finally had my face paint done and now I'm waiting for the show to start we have five minutes to go before we go out there and start I'm really nervous today for some reason . The show has now begun and sting went out first followed by Nick Wayne and I we talked for about five minutes before we were interrupted by Christian and luchasaurus talking about how he's gonna put our group down and how he's better then all of us and what not he then mentioned some one new to his faction an the crowd went wild and the person came down long blonde hair with blue and purple highlights in it with red painted lip and huge blue eyes it's angel I noticed she has more tattoos and piercings then she has before an she was looking at all of us in the ring talking about how her god father brought her here to help take care of all of us and put us out of our misery she looked at me for a minute before choking and looking teary eyed and then just walking away omg i cant believe i found her after this promo I gotta try to talk to her she should know im not giving up.