Darby pov continue and angels pov

After I saw her I didn't see her backstage oh well now that I know where she is and where she works it'll be easy to find her she should know I'll never give up I really miss her and need her in my life. She really looked beautiful longer blonde hair and purple ends and more piercings and tattoos than before she always looked perfect but now she looks more perfect I always got lost in her eyes. Now that I know where she is she will be easier to find in the future  good because I need her I realized what I was missing out on a little too late and by that time she was gone disappeared and I didn't know where she was now that I do I can work hard to make her forgive me and I'll get a chance with her . I ran into Skye backstage and asked her If she's seen angel and she said she has and that she went back to the hotel since she wasn't needed anymore for the night . Now I left as well thinking of what I can do to make her forgive me and see that I really do care about her and want her in my life

Angels pov
After our segment I went backstage and wasn't needed anymore so I grabbed my things and went to the hotel . I'll admit it was nice seeing Darby again definitely a shock to me because I'll be honest I haven't really kept up with his career I'm proud of him. I know that now that he knows where I am he won't leave me alone until I can forgive him . The thing is though i already did forgive him years ago it's just hurts when you really love some one and they find some one else some one you know isn't right for you but you just gotta let them do it. I missed him after all he was my best friend for a very long time and then I fell in love and Priscilla came along and that was the end . When she was around I lost everything my biggest supporter besides my dad Adam and godfather Christian. I lost confidence because besides my dad no man has ever called me beautiful or made me feel any type of love and of course Darby did so when he left all that confidence went out the window and I became a shell of my former self a shy little girl mentally. The biggest one though was my mental health It was totally destroyed after losing darby. I am laying on the hotel bed thinking to myself what would Darby actually have to do to prove that he is sorry because although I do forgive him he would have to show that this isn't something that he would do again my heart couldn't take that anymore . I received a text message saying that they heard that Darby was asking about me and wanted to know where I was and I asked what they said and they just said that they told him I went back to the hotel . I said that was fine and thank you for letting me know. Now I am wondering when he will try to make his appearance again I know that it won't be too long . I'm gonna get into the shower and relax and go to bed I have to get up early tomorrow because I'm having breakfast with Christian and luchasaurus so we can discuss more on what's gonna happen apparently since he's champion I'm gonna need to help a lot in the group which I am totally fine with . I am now in the shower letting the hot water hit me and I am so glad I did because right now my back hurts and I have a headache. After twenty five minutes I'm now done in the shower I'm gonna take some Tylenol or something and then head to sleep I'm tired and like I said I have a busy day in the morning and tomorrow is Thursday which means after breakfast I have to call my dad I normally call him three days a week to check in he's still worried about me even though I am an adult and can take care of herself . Anyways I'm laying in bed about to pass out thinking about what the nearest future could hold.

The one who got awayOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara