the following week

Its now the following week a lot has happened in this past week. Firstly the following morning Christian and luchasaurus and I went to breakfast to discuss what the next plans are apparently my dad will be debuting in a month so next week Nick Wayne is gonna turn heel on Darby and sting and join my godfather and that is how the feud will continue . I called my dad and did my check in too how the family Is and he said that everyone is great and are very excited to see me again and can't wait until they can and I told them it'll be very soon. Its now Wednesday again and I know I'll run into Darby and that makes me nervous like I'm excited to see him but not at the same time. I'm getting ready to shower so I can meet everyone else at the arena we are on second tonight so we don't have to wait long for our segment and then I get to leave afterwards. Today I'm just putting my hair in a messy bun and wearing a hoodie and sweatpants since it's still winter. I get done within forty minutes and now I'm heading to my car so I can drive to the arena I'm nervous and I don't know why my heart is pounding fast maybe it's adrenaline I'm really excited for this opportunity given to me but I'm also nervous because I have to deal with Darby which I don't know about I miss him a lot but I truly don't think he understands the actions of his consequences he screwed up and I don't know if he actually realizes that or just wants to apologize and get that over with but without actually knowing why he's sorry. I get to the arena after fifteen minutes . I park my car and get my bag out of the trunk and show my badge to whoever needs to see it and I then head for the locker room I'm getting on my ring gear tonight which is red and black like dripping blood effect and my makeup reflects that . Tonight the hair stylist are gonna curl my hair since that's what they wanna do to that . I sit and allow them to do that making small talk every now and then. After they are done with my hair I meet Christian and luchasaurus by gorilla because our segment is next tonight I'm just talking about why I'm joining aew and siding with my godfather .  Darby sting and nick aren't needed for this segment it's just about why I have joined aew. Anyways now it's after my segment I get backstage and told my godfather I was gonna go to the locker room and head back to the hotel. When I was almost out of the arena I heard some one calling my name a voice I have loved for many years I turn around and say what do you want . Darby said I just wanna talk and have a chance to make this right I missed you a lot and I really wanna make things up to you I lost you for many years. I responded and said yeah because you hurt me and broke my heart I didn't want to be your friend anymore and I didn't want you to find me I wanted to be left alone so I was able to stay hidden from you I wasn't on social media I didn't want anything to do with you or anyone associated with you . Darby then said I deserved that I know I broke your heart but I really wanna have a chance to make it up to you and gain your trust and your love back . I told Darby that I didn't know if he could gain that stuff back because of how heart broken I was but he could definitely try. I told him I am leaving and gonna go back to My hotel room cause I am tired but I told him I will message him on Instagram tomorrow and we can set up a time this weekend where we can get together and talk about everything . Darby said okay he asked if he could give me a hug and I said sure so he gave me a hug and then told me that he was gonna let me go and that he'll see me this weekend and I said okay have a good night . I walked out and put my bags in the trunk of the car and was thinking to myself hopefully I made the right choice like yeah I missed him but I don't wanna get hurt again especially by Darby so I hope I didn't do something wrong . I pull up to the hotel and get my bags out and make it to my hotel room I put my bags down and then I'm gonna hop in the shower I had a long stressful day and I just wanna relax now.  After my shower I put on my night clothes and laid in bed now I'm watching TV until I fall asleep goodnight everyone I have a busy day tomorrow traveling home and also I gotta message Darby about this weekend . I slowly start to drift off thinking about a lot of things like my career should I forgive Darby and what is gonna happen once my dad joins aew.