You and Me

Leah POV:

I slowly woke up because of the sun who was shining into Scarlet's Bedroom.Today would be the last Game of the season and we would fly to Greece in 3 Days.

I was excited for it ,to spend time with her and to have some relaxing days outside of England after our Vacation ,i would drive to my Family to spend time with them while Scarlet would probaly drive to Birmingham to see her family.

I slowly turn around in bed to look at Scarlet who sleeps and smile at her.Its nice to see her sleep so peaceful ,she said she didnt have any problems in Boston and i believe her even though i will keep an eye on her to make sure she is really alright.

I look at her and move closer to keep looking at her before i needed to grin.She is snoring ,not loud but its a little and quietly snoring.
I smile and lay my head down on her chest and hug her to make myself comfortable.

,,Everything okay ?" she asks half asleep and quietly and i nod slightly and grin.

,,More than okay" i tell her and she mumbles something that i dont understand before i heard her small snoring again.

I decided to close my eyes again for a bit and fell asleep again since it was really early in the morning.

Bit later

I woke up again but not because of the sun i was woken up after i felt Scarlet who strokes my back gently.
It feels great when she does it and i just love the feelings i had when she cuddles with me.

I smile to myself and keep my eyes closed to just enjoy it before i move my head a bit and look up to her with a grin

,,Good Morning" she says looking at me and i grin slightly and move up a bit to stroke her cheek gently.

,,Morning" i say and smile down at her before i kiss her cheek and lay my head down against her neck and take a deep breath.

Why does she always smell that good ?

,,Did you sleep good ?" she asks and continues to stroke my back while she holds me close to her.

I nod and smile ,,Very good..and you ?" i ask her and she nods.

,,Good..like always" she says with a small grin and i look at her and smile.

,,Do you want to know something ?" i ask her with a grin.

She looks slightly confused to me but nods ,,Yeah..what is it ?"

,,You are snoring..not loud but you are snoring" i tell her with a grin and she shakes her head.

,,Can't be..i dont snore" she says and i chuckle slightly and stroke her cheek.

,,Ohhh you do..believe me.Its not loud like i said its just a small and quiet cute snoring" i say and she shakes her head.

,,How can everything i do or not do be cute ?Leah not one girlfriend i had called something i did cute..maybe a few times but you say it to everything" she says and i chuckle slightly.

,,Well then they didnt knew you like i do.And before you forget it..im not your girlfriend..you didnt ask me" i say looking at her with a grin and with a lot of confidence.

Im a bit surprised by myself to be honest.

She grins slightly and looks at me
,,I didnt ask you yet..that will come" she says to me with a smile and kisses my forehead gently.

,,You okay with that ?" she asks me and i smile at her.

,,Very okay with that" i say and stroke her cheek gently before i move closer to her and kiss her lovingly.