Surprise

Scarlet POV:

4 Days later

We just finished our first session of the day on the ice and i took my skates off and give them to our equipment manager before i head to my office and sit down.

I sigh and take my painkillers for my knee before i grab my phone and look at mine and Leah's chat.I texted her this morning asking her how she felt after she went out with her team yesterday but no answer to that.
And now its 1 p.m.

She wouldn't sleep that long right ?

Mia came into my office and sits down in front of me ,,What is going on ?You are really quiet today" she asks and i sigh.

,,Leah does not answer me.She went out with her team last night and i texted her this morning but no answer" i say and she nods.

,,Maybe she is still sleeping..who knows how long she was out" Mia says and i nod and look at my laptop.

,,Scarlet..do you start to catch feelings for her ?" she asks and i look to her ,,No..its a bit early for that.I just like her and i wanna see where this goes" i say and she nods slowly.

,,What does she know ?" she asks and i look confused to her ,,About what ?" I ask her.

,,About your past..the injury not just the knee also the head injury,the infection you had after the surgery and how different you are since that" she says and i sigh ,,These are not really the topics someone wants to hear on a first date" i say and she rolls her eyes.

,,And i didnt change that much" i say and she looks at me with a serious face ,,Scarlet..back then you were always somewhere.In a club,out for an event or out with your friends.
Since then you are either home or you are working" Mia says and i roll my eyes.

,,Well i couldn't really walk that much in the first months right ?" i ask her and sigh ,,Mia..i will tell her when the time is right alright ?"

She nods and stands up ,,Alright.Im sorry i just want that you are happy and that she will not leave you like Megan" she says and i sigh.

,,Leah is not like Megan" i say to her and she nods.I look after her and work a bit on something for our youth camps before i stood up to go outside since Mia said someone is there for me.

,,Fara.." i say suprised and she stoods there with her hockey bags and her sticks ,,I thought about your idea and i accept your offer" she says and i nod.

,,Do you want to train with us today ?" i ask her and she nods so i grab one of her hockey bags ,,Alright then you should meet the girls" i say with a smile and we go inside.We talk about everything important in my office before go to the changing room so she can meet her new team.

We give her a place in the changing room where everyone sits and eats something for lunch ,,Alright Girls..i think you all know Fara Wallis.She will play for us next season" i say and everyone says hello to her.

,,Because of the tryout we now have 20 field players and 2 goalies.Thats amazing..i know all you girls will have their well deserved vacation in 4 Days but lets work hard these next days" i say to them and all nod.
Mia and i head into my office to plan ssomething for our youth camps and some of the training plans for the next 4 Days before we were back on the ice with our team.

Mia notes everything down i see and say to her while we try different things before i look at the bench and see Leah there who smiles at me.

What the..

,,Go..i know what to write down" Mia says and i nod and skate over to Leah who smiles at me.

,,What are you doing here ?" i ask her with a small smile.