Second Date

Leah POV:

After everything that happend that night Scarlet drove me home to my mom after we had lunch together.Everything was normal between us and i didnt try to ask more about her injury and her nightmares cause i think it would be to early.

But im glad about the fact that she trusted me and told me what happend in her dream i can only imagine how difficult it is for her to speak about it.After the rough start into the day Scarlet and i drove to a Café to get lunch before she drove me home and now i sit here and think about what happend.

Im not terrified or start to lose interest because she has problems.I feel the complete opposite ,i want to help her and be there for her and im worried about her.

I look up when my mom came into the living room from the garden and smile slightly at her.

,,Did you just came home ?You wear the same outfit like yesterday" she asks me and i nod slowly ,,Yes..i visited Scarlet like i told you and slept at her place" i say and she nods with a big smile.

,,Nothing happend Mom.." i say to her and she sits down on the couch and looks to me ,,What happend then ?" she asks and leans back.

,,I visited her and saw how she trained her team then we went to do some grocery shopping.She showed me some of her trophys and some jerseys from her" i say and show her the jersey that Scarlet said i could have.

,,That looks nice" Mom says and i nod with a smile ,,Then we cooked dinner and the surprise for us both was that her mom and her older sister visited her" i tell her and Mom raises her eyebrows ,,Oh..and how did it go ?" she asks me.

,,Good they were lovely and very open to get to know me" i say and smile slightly ,,Then we watched a film and then got to bed to sleep"

Mom looks at me and i know that she notice that i did left out something.She does everytime when i tell her something.

,,And ?Leah you can tell me if you both kissed" she says and i sigh ,,Mom i said nothing happend" i say to her and play with one of my rings on my fingers.

,,I slept alone in her bed for a while and found her in the living room at 4 in the morning.She couldn't sleep i convinced her to got with me to bed and everything was normal but at 6 in the morning i woke up cause she got an nightmare" i tell her and she nods.

,,She was out of breath and wet because she sweat a lot.After i helped her to calm down she went to take a shower.I couldn't sleep after that because she was so calm within a minute that i had the feeling that this wasnt the first time.We then talked and she told me that this isnt the first time and she almost always has problems to sleep a whole night" i say and she nods.

,,She starts to open up this is a good thing.Im sure she will tell you everything just dont put pressure on her otherwise she will maybe shut down again" she says and i nod.

,,I know Mom..i know im worried about her and i want to help her so i will be patience with her" i say to her with and we smile slightly at each other.

,,You told me the other day she wanted to go on a second date with you..did you two talked about that ?" she asks me while she stands up.

,,Yes..we will go out for dinner in two days.She will pick me up at 8 and that is everything i know" i say with a smile and she nods.

,,Sounds good.I really like her ,she is very friendly and helpful" Mom says with a smile.Im glad that she likes her.

,,You should invite her over for next sunday when the family comes together after your Game" she says and i raise my eyebrows.

,,Dont you think its a bit early for that ?"i ask Mom and she smiles ,,Ask her and say she should decide if its to early for her she will tell you" Mom says and i nod before i help her making dinner.