I trust you

Scarlet POV:

3 Weeks later

I just sat at home today and watched some films ,i had a few problems with my knee after i fell down on it yesterday but it got much better during the day.

The last three weeks were quiet ,i had not really something to do so i had the chance to enjoy the free time.This was probaly the first time in ten years that i could really shut down and breathe without thinking about the next weeks.

I did spend a lot of time with James and Mia aswell as some of my old school friends who came to visit me.
Other than that i got nearly every day to the Gym to keep myself fit and i obviously spend a bit of time with Leah and her friends.

But they had a lot going on lately which is why we mostly texted each other or called the other one.I understand that and respect that definitely.I watched her last Home Game a Week ago again with her mom at Meadow Park and watched her other games in my apartment on the TV.

I enjoyed watching Football in General the last weeks ,i missed a lot because of the last years that i spend in the USA but i was slowly keeping up again.

I sigh and eat some Hobnobs that Leah brought with her the last time we saw each other cause she knows how much i love biscuits when i got a message from Leah.

Leah🤍:
Can i call you or are you busy ?

Scarlet:
Just call..i always answer the phone when i see your name on it 😉

I smile slightly and accept the call that came a few seconda after she read the message.

,,So you always answer the phone for me ? Good to know" Leah says with a smile.

,,Of course i do.Everything okay ?Why did you want to call me ?" i ask her with a smile and hear her sigh.

,,I have a Question and i need you to answer it honestly" she says and i raise an eyebrow ,,Alright..then ask me"

She takes a deep breath ,,Soo my Ex Girlfriend Jordan throws a party and i wanted to ask you if you are okay with it if i go there.All the other Girls will be there too and yeah we are just friends" Leah says and i smile slightly.

,,Leah..you dont have to ask me if you can go to a party.Right now we are not together we are in dating phase so im not in the position to say something to it.Go and have fun.
I trust you" i say with a smile to her.

,,I know..i just wanted to make sure you are okay with it" Leah says to me.

,,Im definitely okay with it.Just dont drink to much and look after yourself" i say to her with a smile.

,,I will..i promise.The Party is on Saturday..you will drive to Birmingham on Sunday right ?" she asks me and i nod.

,,Yep i will" i answer her Question.

,,Soo the opportunity that you would come with me is not really there right ?" she asks me with a grin.

,,No.Plus i dont think Jordan will accept it if i come with you since its her party which i understand.And i probaly go out into a Restuarant with Mia and James on Saturday" i explain to her with a smile.

,,Alright then we will probaly see each other when you come back.Is it before or after my birthday ?" Leah asks me.

,,Depends on you.If you want me to come to your birthday party or something else i will come back earlier" i say to her.