Boston

Leah POV:

Right now i was helping Scarlet packing her luggage for her flight to Boston.

Yes Boston the place where she played Hockey for 10 Years and injured herself.Was i convinced that was the right thing to do for her ?
Definitely not but i have no say in this.

,,Le.." i hear but still look at the hoodie in my hand.

,,Leah..wake up" Scarlet says a second time and laughs slightly.

I look up to her and shake my head ,,Im sorry what did you say ?" i ask her and she sighs and sits down next to me on her bed.

,,What is going on ?Something is definitely going on in your little head" she says and i sigh and look down on her hoodie again.

,,Do you really think it is a good idea for you to go back to Boston ?" i ask her and she looks at me with a small smile.

,,You know that im coming back right ?I have a Job here" she says and chuckles slightly.

,,Scarlet i didnt mean it that way.I mean it in the way if you really think its a great idea to go back to the place where everything happend ?" i ask her and she grabs the hoodie out of my hands since i was nervously playing with it and grabs my hands.

,,When i left Boston i knew i was going back there one day.I didnt thought it would be this early but i knew i was going back there cause Boston was my home for so long" she starts to tell and smiles at me.

,,It is a good idea..i get to see my old team play in the playoffs and get the opportunity to teach some hockey to children.Im only there for three weeks im going to some Games..i teach some hockey and enjoy my time there" Scarlet says and i nod and look at her.

,,That you teach children to play hockey is not the problem.
Are you sure it is good to go back to the ice rink where everything happend and see your friends play the sport you love so much ?" i start asking her and look into her eyes.

,,Leah..im okay with my retirement alright.There is no need to worry about that" she tells me and stands up before she kisses my cheek and starts packing her luggage again.

I knew she was lying since Mia told me the truth in the hospital just 10 Days ago.I also notice that she is not okay with her retirement when i watch her how she watches some ice hockey games we had on the last days or when she sees something on her phone related to ice hockey.

I knew she was trying to accept her fate but its not that easy for her.
She played that sport her entire life and her number one priority was hockey so its understandable.

I stand up from her bed and hug her from behind and lay my head against her back.

Besides the fact that i was worried about her going back to Boston, i was also worried that i miss her too much.

We just got back to normal and spend as much time as we got the last days and now we are going to be apart again.

I know what i say now is bad but im glad she cant play ice hockey anymore otherwise we would be apart for months without seeing each other.

I find it extremly new to have those thoughts even though we werent even together and didnt really talk about getting into an relationship.
I think i would be ready for it.

Ready to be her girlfriend and to be something official but i was going to give her time and i was definitely okay with it since i knew she only had interest in me what she tells me nearly everyday when i make jokes about her meeting new girls.

,,I will only be gone for three weeks Leah.." she says and smiles into the mirror next to us looking at me through it.

I smile slightly still having my head against her back and look into her eyes through the mirror ,,Long enough to miss you like crazy" i tell her and she grins and winks at me through the mirror.