(Hello)

Hello Hello Hello :)

How is everyone doing ?I hope you all are good and had a great easter weekend if you even celebrate it

I just wanted to inform you guys that im working on the next chapter for my books.I might get one out for one of the books tonight but we will see i atleast try it.

But i have a few Question for this book like in my other book i just wanted to ask my readers how you like this book ?

Are you happy with it ?
Is there something i should change ?
Do you have ideas or wishes that you would like to share with me ?

I appreciate every comment you would leave other this since it gives me the sign that im doing good and you guys are happy.

Next Question would be if you are all okay with the length of the chapters ? I have around 3500 to 7000 Words Chapters..are you okay with this ?
I personally like longer chapter which is why i try to do them as long as possible.

Last Question would be if you guys would be interested to see how everything turns out with Scarlet's Coaching Job ?
Would you guys like some Game describtions and more of their training sessions or do you say that i should mostly keep it short ?
Since im always planning my chapters im right now at the point where the season for her team starts which is why im asking.

Like i said i would appreciate it if you guys would interact with this and answer my questions.

Im working on the next chapters sorry that the updates are that slow in the moment but i needed to work and then spend a lot of time with my family which is why its a bit slow right now but i think i will find my rhythm again.

I hope you guys have a great evening/night or morning where ever you all live and yeah thanks for reading and answering this :)

Much love 🫶🏼