★11★

Tae: Why did you bring me here?* Serious*

Jk: * chuckle* of course to finish a work world.

Tae: *little afraid* what work?!?

Jk : come, I will show you. Come come.

Jk holded tae's hand and took him near the glass cage.

And jk opened the glass cage.

Jk: see world. Isn't it amazing.

Tae: what's is amazing in it ?!

Jk : * dark chuckled*

And in a second tae was locked inside the glass cage .

Jk: * laughing* hahaaha.... Now it's amazing.
L-look at your face world. Hahaha . Why are you so scared.... Huh .....I didn't did anything yet.. * face change from smiling to serious* But now I will do.
BRING THOSE.....

Hobi and other guards came inside with some boxes on there hands....
They those boxes down. And hobi went to jk

Hobi: Jungkook think again please. We all make mistakes...H-he wouldn't be able to tolerate this.

Suga don't know anything yet but if he got to know... He will be so angry.

Jk: I will do what I want. No one can stop me . Now do it ...

Hobi: please Jungkook let him go this time after all he is a kid . He is just 15 years old...for god sake ... Please.

Jk: HYUNG DO WHAT I TOLD YOU. THE MORE QUICKLY YOU WILL DO IT THE MORE QUICKLY IT WILL END.

Hobi did what jk told him he signed the guards

Tae's pov

I saw those man coming closer to the cage I am in . The cage had a small window on the top of it It was on so high. that I can't even reach it . One of the mans got on a ladder and opened the window . The other man passed him a box there were 3 boxes like this . The man opened the box and my heart dropped in my stomach. Inside the box there was a small glass cage in square shaped. And inside that cage there was butterflies . Black big one's.

I started to scream.

End of tae's pov

Tae: HYUNG..... H-HYUNG S-STOP THIS P-P-PLEASE. I PROMISE I WILL NEVER TRY TO RUN AWAY. * Started to bang the cage to get out * *crying*

Jk: tsk tsk tsk world ~ you have to thought about it before you run away. Now it's your punishment. Face it .

Tae: *crying* N-NO PL-PLEASE STOP. STOP IT.... HEY, HEY YOU *to hobi* I DON'T KNOW YOUR NAME B-BUT PLEASE HYUNG TELL HIM TO S-STOP. I WILL DIE PLEASE. I-I AM SO SCARED. I HAVE PHOBIA FROM BUTTERFLIES . ( Me too🙂) PLEASE TELL HIM NAAA..... * CRYING HARD* * UNEVEN BREATHING*

Hobi: Jungkoo-

Jk showed his hand ✋🏻 in front of hobi signaled him to stop.

Jk: * to those man's* why are you seeing my face. HUH? DO IT..

the man started to pour those butterflies in the cage . In some seconds the cages of the butterflies were empty cause all of them were in tae's cage .

The basement was filled with tae's screams ...

Tae: Ahhhhhh... N-NO PL-PLEASE HELP ME PLEASE H-HELP ME AH-HHHH

hobi couldn't control his tears seeing tae. He turned his face on the other side. The felt so sorry for the poor boy.. .

On the other hand jk was seeing all this those with straight face.