★10★

Jungkook's gang was searching for tae like crazy. Suddenly one of the team member heard something moving behind the Bush. He silently signed his team members to come here. All of them came . One team had 15 peoples. And there were 20 teams like the so total 300  freaking people is searching for tae !!!!!!

Tae's pov

I saw some Mans roaming around so I quickly went behind the Bush. I took the pocket knife that yoongi hyung gave me in case something happens you know........

I was thinking all this while looking down. But

When I looked up I saw a lot of people is surrounding me
I am literally in the middle of a circle of those unknown people. They were coming though me... I put the knife in front of me in a defensive manner. And I told them to back away. Suddenly one of them catched me from behind. And others came closer to me and snatched the knife out of my hand. I was trying my best to free myself from the person's grip. But damn that person is so strong. They took me ... No no no dragged me somewere in the forest. I saw one of them to go away from me to call someone.

After sometime I heard foot steps. Actually a lot's of peoples foot steps. Like thousands of people are coming on this way .it was raining so hard
I was held by those mans tightly . We were drenched in the rain. I don't know why they are doing this to me . I want to cry so badly. And when those foot steps stopped I looked up. And my blood turned cold ..... I was wishing that that the ground underneath me would split into half and sallow me into it.......

I saw jeon Jungkook in the middle of thousands of mans

I saw jeon Jungkook in the middle of thousands of mans. Like 250 or something like that. They all were in a defensive mood. Like they're protecting Jungkook hyung.

End tae's pov

Jk slowly came in front of tae. And clenched his jaw seeing those filthy dirty peoples hand holding his world.

Jk: leave him right now ...... HOW DARE YOU TOUCH HIM HUH?!?!  *saying this he punched one of them who was holding tae's left hand * YOU  HAVE THE AUDACITY TO TOUCH WHAT'S MINE ?!?!?

One of them: W -we are so sorry boss...*bowing*

Tae was seeing all those with  shocking eyes.he was broken he saw his dream of being free broken in to billions of pieces in front of his own eyes. Tae gathered his congrage and closed his eyes and  started to run away with full speed...... While jk was talking with those mans. He can hear jk shouting on top of his lungs. He didn't care about anything and run where ever his feets were taking him ..... His hands, arms, thighs , knees were bruised and scratched badly his body is paining so much. He can hear Jungkook's mans and Jungkook running behind him ..... He can tell by the voice of Jungkook that Jungkook is so so angry.

He was running and running....... And suddenly..............

A person came in front of him while pointing his shiny gun in front of tae's pretty face....