★1★

A small boy is running in the forest like a crazy man . WHY?!? BECAUSE his obsessed cousin is following him . He kidnapped the small boy just because he was obsessed with him.

The small boy is none other then 15 years old tae. And the crazy cousin who is chasing him is the one and only jeon Jungkook.

Tae is running for his life and the the rain is not helping at all . For the first time in his whole life he hated rain

With tae

Tae: huh... huh....... huh.....*panting*
*Crying* why it's happening to me?!?! I-I-I ca-can't ru-r-run anymore. *Crying* O-oh god save me f-from thi-this psycho*sob*

With jk

My world again run away from me. I SWEAR TO GOD IF I FIND HIM I MYSELF DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT I WILL DO TO HIM . *Panting*

But but but......

suddenly I heard something falling behind the trees

I smirked

"World where are you ~"

"Come to me baby I promise I wouldn't do anything to you if you come to me by yourself"

"WORLD THIS IS YOUR LAST WARNING COME OUT......"

"OK YOU WOULDN'T COME NAH NOW SEE "

*Whistle*

With tae

I accidentally fell on the ground because its raining and the ground is slippery

The I heard the beast's voice telling me to come out hearing his scary voice my heart came to my mouth*crying*

I pressed my mouth with my hand to stop any sound to come out from my mouth.

Iam shivering in cold right now . I think I will faint.

Then I heard his that scary whistle. Which never fails to make me scared.  ( Wings JK'S video whistle)

No one's pov

Jk stared to Walk slowly through the big trees. Tae knows that he can't even ran now. His legs , arms are badly bruised . And he is feeling so so so weak.

Tae was thinking all of those and then

Jk : Boom . Hello WORLD (psycho smile)

MISSED ME??

jk then maked a thinking face and spoke

Maybe you didn't because you were running away from me world *pout*

Tae's heart beats like crazy

Tae: h-hyung p-p-please leave m-me please. For god's s-sake you a-a-are my cousin y-you are l-l-like a broth-h-her to me. * Crying *

Jk looked at him like a lovesick person

Jk : oh world , why are you crying?!?

Huh?!? You know even if you look so beautiful while cry I don't like to see tears in your eyes.

Ok.... Now stop crying and let's go to home. OUR HOME. OK?

Come let me carry you.

Tae:NO NO n-no pl-please....... *Sob* please I-I-I am begging yo-you *crying*

Jk ignored tae's all crying and
begging.

Jk:world you will catch cold . You are turning blue from the cold love. Let me take you home the we will drink hot chocolate. Its your favorite right.

And after drinking it

I will teach you a good good lesson to obey me. *Smirk*

Vote for the next part . By the way what do you thing jk will do to tae?