★8★

After jk went from the room. Tae was thinking about Jungkook's words. He couldn't bring himself to forgive Jungkook. But somewhere he wants to believe jk's words.

Tae: ok , I made my decision. I will try to love him . ( Naive tae)

Jk was talking to suga about some mafia things
When he heard a angelic voice. It was tae.  He saw tae is standing behind his . Tae's eye were on the floor.

Jk's pov

Did tae heard something? I think he didn't. God Please save me I don't want tae to hear about my mafia things. I know him very well. He hates mafia. By making his nudes I already did a sin . That He can't forgave me . And now if he got to know that I'm a mafia Im sure he would never Love me.

Jk:um.. world do you want anything. Are you hungry?

Tae: no , I just want to tell you something.

Jk: yes, love say . No don't say. First sit here.

He made Tae sit on the nearest sofa.

Jk: Now you can say

Tae: actually, I made my decision.

Hearing this jk got excited.

Jk: what is it??

Tae: um...... I forgave you. And I will try to love you from now on.

Jk felt so happy after hearing this. Like he was on cloud seven.

Jk: r-really??!? You did ?

Tae: y-yes...

Jk hugged tae so tightly.

Jk : I am so happy love. I swear I will never let you complain.

Jk's pov end

4 Day's went by like this. Jk didn't did anything that would make tae uncomfortable. Tae was happy. Jk would just cuddle with tae while sleeping and just kiss tae's whole face making tae giggle. But tae's this happiness didn't last long. One night he heard some noises from downstairs . He saw jk was not beside him. He went to downstairs. But when he went to downstairs he finded out that the noise were coming from the basement. He went to the basement. The basement was so dark. He opened his phone and turn on the torch. And.......

He saw nothing. But the noise was still coming....

He listened carefully. And went through the right side of the wall . He knocked on the wall and after hearing the knock he felt like the wall is not that solid. It's not made out of concrete. It was made out of hard cardboard. He put his ears on the wall and the noises became louder he was sure that the noises are coming from the wall. He pushed the wall with his all energy. But no use. But when he tried to slide, the wall opend .he couldn't believe his eyes. What he saw ....

He saw a big room. More likely a godown.

And the godown had a lot of boxes. The boxes were so big that a person can be fit into it. He went to one of the boxes and open it . He gasps loudly... He saw thousands of guns... He is so scared right now so FUCKING scared. The he started to look around. when he saw a alley. He heard someone talking to a another person and laughing. He went into the Alley and got the biggest shock of his life.

It was a room full of blood on the corner a s girl was fully naked and was in a doged position

It was a room full of blood on the corner a s girl was fully naked and was in a doged position. A man was f*cking him from behind. The girl was hella enjoying it but our tae is so innocent to understand all those. He became more shock and scared to see Jungkook sitting on a chair and smoking like a king and watching all those digusting thing's. And a lot's of bodygurds were present. Suga was present too .BUT BUT

JK'S CLOTHES WERE FULLY DRENCHED IN BLOOD. LIKE HE WAS SHOWER IN BLOOD.

Then tae's eyes feel on themiddle of the basement

middle of the basement. There was a chair and a table. He screamed loudly by seeing a headless man . Or I say a Dead body sitting on a chair. Hearing tae's scream all those peoples attention went to tae. specially jk's. He stood up.Seeing tae Jungkook was more shock then tae. And the bodygurds were pointing gun through tae. ( No one's know who is tae other then suga) suga signaled those guards to put there guns down.

When Jungkook stood up tae's attention went to Jungkook's hand. And a another scream made a  place on the basement. Tae saw

Jungkooks one hand a cigarette and another hand had a head. A persons head was in Jungkooks hand. Jungkook was holding the head by the hair of the person.

Tae became unconscious on the sport. Jungkook throw the head somewhere on the basement and run to tae.

He was about to touch tae. When he noticed that he's hands were bloody. He cleaned his hand in his blazer . And picked up tae on his arms . And went to the bedroom. He made tae laid on the bed. He called the doctor.

Time skips

The doctor came and was shock to see jk . But he didn't told anything about that he knows who jk is . He loves his life right?

However he checked tae and told jk that he became senseless because he was so shocked. He will come to his senses after sometimes and he should rest a lot from now on .

After the doctor went . Jungkook went to the room and saw tae was moving a little he runed to tae . Tae opened his eyes and he saw Jungkooks bloody face. With a scream he got up pushing Jungkook away from him .

Tae: *crying* YOU ARE A PSYCHO. A MONSTER.  You killed a person. You are bad . So bad

Jk: world listen to me . Please....
Yes , I killed that person because he was my enemy , love.

Tae: I-I would not live with a person like you. I want to go home. I want to go to my dad . I will tell him you are a murderer. Who knows M-maybe you are a m- mafia too .

Jk's pov

WhyGod.......... Why does he have to find out everything so quickly?

Let me know if you guys liked it......

Love you 💜