★13★

Time skips

Hobi and yoongi were in the living room

Hobi: yoongi?

Yoongi : Yes.

Hobi: yoongi can you sleep in tae's with tae today?

Yoongi: Yeah I was thinking that too. I know he can't sleep alone...

Hobi : Hmm...

Yoongi: Ok, then I am going to sleep.... Goodnight

Hobi: wait, I am going with you too.... I want see how he is doing?

Yoongi: ok let's go

Hobi and yoongi went tae's room as soon as they opened the door of the room . The saw tae nowhere in the room . They got tensed....

Yoongi: W-where is tae hobi?

Hobi : I don't know.....

Yoongi: let's check the bathroom.

They run though the bathroom.... And as soon as they opened the door they got the biggest shock of they're life......

They saw tae lifeless in a pool of his own blood. The scene was so scary. Yoongi screamed on top of his lungs.... And run though tae. He pulled tae out of the bath tub.And made him sit on his lap and hugged him.

Hobi: oh, my goodness...... Yoongi let's get him in the hospital..... I'm gonna call the ambulance......

Yoongi: *crying*N-no no we don't have that much time hobi...... H-he will die..... *Sob* My b-baby will die....

Hobi: ok then let's get him into the car ....

Yoongi : but first... Get me a piece of cloth or  bandage... We have to stop the blood first....

They tied his hand with a piece of cloth and put tae on the backsit of the car ......and hobi also sat down on the backsit.... Putting tae's head on this lap . Yoongi drived though the hospital nearby like he was doing a car race. Seeing taes state the jk's guards also got worried.... So they didn't stop yoongi and hobi .....

They arrived in the hospital.... (You can say that this is jk's hospital... Yes... He build this hospital because when they go to missions his Mans gets hurt and they have to be treated and hospital is really far away from here so he build a hospital near the mansion... It's takes 20-25 min to reach the hospital from the mansion.... )

Yoongi shout for the doctor and doctor's and nurse's came seeing suga and hobi they knows that they are the assistants of jk... They tae put on the staecher and went to the OT

Time skips

It was 5:45 am in the morning.

The mafia Jungkook woke up by the sun light hitting his handsome face..... He truned on his side ... As soon as He turned to his side he didn't saw his world.... His world was supposed to sleep beside him...
He shoot opened his sleepy eyes....and saw the bed was empty. We removed the duvet from his body in a order to stand up.... But he got shock seeing himself just in his boxers....He widened his eyes in fear of doing something wrong to tae.... He quickly wore his sweatpants and a oversized t shirt. And run through the bathroom but saw no one.... He was literally going crazy by the each  passing sec... He head was hurting for drinking too much yesterday.... He searched the whole freaking mansion and no one was there .... He got out from the mansion and asked one of the guards on the gate...