★16

Jk and tae has arrived at there home... Now they're getting ready to go to bed ...... Tae was brushing his hair... And jk was watching him in aw ....

Jk: world ~ *sweetly*

Tae:*cute smile* Yes hyung....

Jk : *forwarding his hands to hug tae* come here.....

Tae happily went to jk

(They're position)

Jk : World....

Tae: Hmm......

Jk: Are you upset that jiwon touched you like that ?

Tae: *sad smile* y-yeah...

Jk: I'm sorry.... I should have protected you .....

Tae: *smiling* don't be sad ..... And I can protect myself....  It not like it's the first time that something happened to me like this....

Jk: *smiling* I know you can world... But it doesn't mean you should... I will protect you  till my last breath... And what do you mean my not your first time!?!

Tae: *smiling* .. I experienced bad touch a lot in my past...

Jk: *angry * who touched you like that!?

Tae: *sad smile* my 2 teachers...

Jk:*grinding his teeth* what they did!?

Tae: one of them touched me on the chest.... And one caressed my shoulder.... *Mocking chuckled* and you know what I couldn't told anything to anyone at that time... And tbh... I was uncomfortable too when you touched me back then...

Jk: I'm sorry world... But I promise... I will teach them a lesson.... !! Bastards...

*Softly* world... I know I couldn't fix what happened to you but believe me I swear to God that I wouldn't let the same thing to happen again.. I will protect you from every evil eye...

Tae:*smiling* *teary eyes* I know you will....

Jk:*smiling* *hugging tae tightly*

In the morning

Tae and jk was watching TV after finishing there breakfast.....

Suddenly a idea popped into taes mind... He got out from jks arm that was wrapped around his waist....he sat on jk's lap with both legs on the side....