✵TWENTY-FOUR✵

~~~Volturi Palace, Volterra, Italy~~~

⚠️SMUT WARNING⚠️

"A ball?" Caius laughed at his soulmate's confused expression. He was currently sitting at his desk with the chair pushed back and and her sitting on the desk, swinging her legs.

"Yes, amore mio. Aro likes to hold them, but he hasn't since the 1700s. It will be good for the covens to meet you." He stood between her legs, leaving the chair behind him.

"I don't want to meet them," She pouted. He laughed again and pushed her hair behind her ear, then maneuvered the same hand to hold her chin, then pushed her bottom lip down.

"I want you to meet them. Besides, I want to see you in a ballgown." She scoffed, but he just leaned forward and pressed his lips to hers, still holding her chin between his thumb and index finger.

She forced his mouth open and deepened the kiss, putting her hands behind his neck. He pulled his lips back, and they were so close she could count his eyelashes.

"Amore mio, I have work to do for the ball..." He groaned, then cursed. "Fanculo." He swiped the papers behind her off of the desk and held her waist as he laid her back.

She pulled him with her, though, not letting the kiss break. He put a hand on the desk, and brought his knee forward, between her legs and her dark purple dress.

She gasped and broke the kiss. He smiled and put his face in her neck, inhaling her scent. Like...lavender and snow, if snow had a smell.

"Caius, aren't they supposed to--" She sucked in a breath when Caius pressed his knee to the soft spot between her legs, which was only covered by a thin piece of cloth.

"No one will come in." He pulled back from her lips, and looked at her lying on the desk.

"This may be the most exciting work I've done." She snorted, but it turned into a groan when he rubbed his knee upwards slightly. 

He was wearing dress pants, and the friction between the two clothes sent zaps up her body. She bent her neck backwards, arching her back.

"Shh, stay still, I'll take care of you." She took an unecessary breath, and relaxed. Well, as much as she could with his knee pressing up against her core. She was worried that he could smell how wet for him.

"May I?" He murmurred, touching the dress cloth. She nodded, and he raised her hips, pulling the dress to her stomach, where it pooled. His breath caught at the sight of her panties, which were damp with wetness.

Caius took her from the desk and laid her on the couch, lying below her. He maneuvered so that his knee was between her legs and he accidentally shifted it as they kissed.

She gasped and groaned from the friction that sent jolts straight up her covered heat. She groaned open-mouthed and he took the opportunity to slip his tongue inside. He memorized every facet of her mouth as she writhed above him.

She held her legs wider as she moved her hips and ground them on his knee. She needed more from him; needed all of him.

Caius was just happy that she had decided to wear a dress today instead of pants so that all that kept him from her was a thin piece of cloth.

He rubbed his knee slowly against her core, which was pulsating with need. She closed her eyes as she tangled her hands into his hair, pulling at the strands.

But then she remembered that he didn't want her to pull his hair, and let go. Caius growled into the kiss and stopped rubbing her knee against her.

She whimpered at the loss of contact and tried to ground her hips, but he stilled her.