Getting naughty

Follow up to Photoshoot

You look through your lingerie to wear around the house on a random day off and lazy day until you find a beautiful lavender set Ava got you for your Birthday. After putting the set on you walk to the kitchen grabbing a drink as ava walks in the room stopping when she sees you sitting on the couch almost falling to the floor seeing the skin of your hip exposed walking to you and standing over you smiling sweetly as her hand gently runs along your thigh following her to the window and posing but in a more suggestive and sexual manner as she snaps pictures on the polaroid camera noticing the glint in her eye as the pics got more revealing until you slightly pulled your underwear down just enough to expose your hip bones leading to ava slowly pulling the top down to expose your breasts taking a few more pics putting them in the drawer of the nightstand before she was kissing you passionately and frantically moaning at her pressing your hips to her own whimpering as she straddled you tweaking your nipples grinding your hips as she ate you out lightly digging her fingers into your hips running your hands along her body as she sat and rode your face occasionally thrusting your fingers in and out of her feeling the air leave your body from the pleasure that flooded through you as warmth pools in your belly. If she wasn't holding onto you as she grinded against you in a scissoring position you definitely would be halfway on the floor and her endearing whispers as she coached you through the high "I know baby just a little longer I know you're close one more time" you shake and catch your breath running your fingers in her hair while she slowly cleaned you sitting up in her arms as you drink water and eat a few chips before falling asleep watching tv waking up to her bringing biscuits from the local gas station smiling as the two of you eat glued to each sharing soft kisses.