Coca Cola kisses

You enjoy the barbeque that you were at with all your friends some on the WWE or AEW roster along with the whole NXT roster as you lay on a float in the pool. After awhile you were inside cooling off from the hot weather by drinking soda smiling when you see Indi walk inside joking around as the two of you eat feeling a bit overwhelmed by everyone else "Too much?" you nod as she places two coca cola's on the island smiling as a warmth washes over you trying to keep your heart calm enough to not explode almost falling off your chair when she leans closer to you "You know that you're dear to me right?" you nod noticing everyone pretty much not paying attention not even noticing that the two of you were gone as she lightly runs her fingertip over your forehead before you were tasting the coke she drinks along with small traces of chapstick and bubblegum melting into the kisses smiling as you pull away feeling your heart shaking uncontrollably as the two of you held each other. "Lunch tomorrow?" you agree and enjoy the rest of the barbeque together giving a look to Kelani and Melo when you walk out together but the next week the lunch date was wonderful letting things bloom slowly over the next three months and to the delight of all your friends the two of you were officially together not too long after watching the whirlwind romance that had been hidden then blossomed and now was as bright and strong as a flame as the two of you got married and now had two kids still not believing where life took you over the last two and a half years.