Allergic reaction

You joke with Ava and Dragon as the three of you and your girlfriend have dinner after watching reruns of Friends and The Golden girls before joking as you all eat. A few minutes later you began to feel like maybe you ate too much but you realized you only ate one plate of dinner and hadn't eaten a ton earlier in the day feeling a wave of sickness wash over along with tiredness barely able to keep your eyes open had it not been for dragon shaking you awake from the way you looked and the way your breathing sounded immediately knowing something was wrong as thea notices you falling to the floor being caught by ava who calls 911 moaning in pain and wheezing trying to will yourself to breathe going in and out as your loaded on a stretcher by paramedics and rush you to the hospital having dragon in the ambulance with you since thea was a wreck and ava was with her to drive feeling an odd sense of safety and calm listening to dragon talk to you "You'll be okay don't worry we won't let anything happen to you I promise" you slowly feel able to breathe again thanks to a paramedic giving you Benadryl learning after a few questions and being checked by the doctor that you had an allergic reaction. You quickly remember that thea had put tree nuts in the pasta you all had for dinner as a seasoning not ever having them nor knowing that you had any severe allergies that could make you very ill let alone nearly kill you reassuring thea after waking up to find her distraught "It's my fault I was the one who made the food that had the nuts in it I'm at fault!" you grab her hand as she holds you in her arms "It's not your fault at all baby neither of us knew about it and if we didn't find it out now then we would have found out later very differently" you stayed in the hospital for two days mostly for observation getting tested a week later leaning that you also had a dangerous allergy to Ragweed and minor allergies to mold, dust, and poison ivy being careful learning the difference between every kind of eatable nut and cautious when you were outside especially the woods or certain parts of old houses you'd help your cousin work on every once in awhile learning and adapting to the new changes in your life after that night.