Candy grapes

Curiosity fills you as you shop in the grocery store seeing a bag of cotton candy grapes deciding to get a bag and try them before finishing the last bit of shopping before going home. After putting everything up you grab a small bowl putting grapes in the bowl and going upstairs where you find your boyfriend Melo in bed waiting for you laughing as the two of you have an impromptu movie night "Grapes? That's a snack" you shake your head eating the grapes which were absolutely wonderful giving some to melo who says that he knew what grapes tasted like but when he kisses you before a sip of soda he stops "Babe kiss me again" the two of you share another kiss eating after going downstairs to grab water when he sees the bag of grapes realizing just why you tasted sweet earlier grabbing a few and chewing them along with lemon bubblegum as you watched the fourth movie before calling it a night sharing another kiss that was sweeter than earlier with the lemon adding a slight kick to the taste both of you laughing before cuddling up and falling asleep shaking your head the next morning while making breakfast when he says "You gotta get more of them grapes". The next week for a small party with the rest of the NXT roster you buy two bags of the grapes putting them in a fruit bowl earning some confused looks when everyone slowly tries the grapes but despite that most of your friends liked them except for Baron who said they were too sweet and Roxanne who said that they weren't for her but Ava and Kelani ask what store you got them from wanting to get bags of their own sharing kisses with melo throughout the day tasting the grapes in between slight tastes of wine and even cheese after you ate a sandwich with cheese bread but soon the familiar sweetness of the grapes were back as everyone slowly says their goodbyes and leaves enjoying the quietness throughout the house eating a few more of the grapes together before a late night workout together.