Side effects

This fever was taking everything out of you even just turning while laying in bed left you more fatigued and exhausted than you already were for the most of the day finding some fever and cold medicine taking some managing to fall asleep for awhile before waking back up when Mustafa walks through the door. He walks in to find you standing up only to fall forward catching you right before you landed on the floor carefully laying you back in bed "Baby God you're burning up and pale" he quickly grabs you water and a cold wash rag reading the fever and cold medicine bottle only to realize that not only were you badly sick but that you were having bad side effects of nausea, drowsiness, trouble with sleep, and dizziness keeping a close eye on you "Have you eaten? You need to eat" he quickly makes you soup adding rice to make it a bit more solid rather than straight up soup feeding it to you before putting it in the microwave for later smiling when he sees you asleep under the covers rewetting and ringing out the rag before it was back on your forehead grabbing a flu medicine which he gave to you that next morning instead being sure to give you nausea medicine a little bit after before you slowly finished the rice soup in between sips of gatorade to rehydrate yourself in between water sleeping throughout the day due to your low energy but he didn't mind always holding you under the covers. He stands in the bathroom making sure you were okay while you showered smiling when he dries you off laying you in bed after getting in bed watching TV dozing on and off as he cooks dinner bringing you warm stew which relaxes you leading to now as he sits next to you while you sleep soundly feeling your energy slowly come back over the next few days as you got better without mustafa being with you since he had to wrestle but the day after you were finally better he comes home smiling as he pulls you in his arms kissing your face making you laugh "Baby stop" he shakes his head as he begins to tickle you despite your pleas "You're better! I can finally hold and kiss you again and see you smile and not all pale and burnt up" he was so glad that you were better holding you in his arms as uncontrollable laughter is heard throughout the house.