Epilogue

AUTHOR'S POV

It's been a month since that Aryan incident. Naina and Rudra came back to their normal life and also Rudra's family came back. Today is Natasha's party as Natasha and Rohit decided to get married finally. So Natasha is throwing a party for girls and Naina is getting ready in her room for the party whereas Rudra is just whining like a child.

"Naina , how can you go to the party without your husband?" Rudra said trying to emotional blackmail her

"Why can't I ? It's my bestfriends party and I am so excited" Naina said applying the lipstick looking in the mirror.

"Naina , there will be drinks and boys. It's not good for you my love " Rudra said and Naina glared at him through mirror

"So what , am I look like a child to you? Who can't take care of herself?" Naina said facing Rudra putting her hands on her waist and glaring at him..

Rudra gulped seeing his wife angry.

"Nn....oo...I ....mea....mean...." Rudra stutter as Naina is looking dead gorgeous in that dress. Rudra's face just made a O looking at Naina like that.

 Rudra's face just made a O looking at Naina like that

Naina's dress 👆

"Beautiful" Rudra manage to say this only looking at his gorgeous wife.

"Huh?" Naina asked confused.

"This green dress is looking gorgeous on you my love." Rudra said clearing his throat.

"Thank you........I am going now. Byee , see you later" Naina said and left waving her hand.

You guys must be wondering that what boys will be doing in all girls party so it's because of Rohit and Natasha....... Rohit was drunk last night and a random girl started dancing with him , as he was having bachelorette party and Natasha's frnd happened to saw it , then she informed Natasha. There they go...... because of them Rudra have to suffer. My love..........no wayyyy...............

After she left , Rudra's phone started ringing and it's Rohit.....hahaha serves him right.

Rudra picked his call.

"Yaar , Natasha is testing my patience now" Rohit said as soon as Rudra picked his call.

"Hahaha.......now you know what you have done last night......it serves you best" Rudra said angrily.

"Just don't make fun of me you bastard............I can't let her hand out with random boys" Rohit said whining like a child

"Even me too...... because of you my Naina will have party with some random boys............you idiot" Rudra said

"Bro , I got an amazing idea . Like to join me?" Rohit said after surfing his mind.

"Tell me , if I like it. I will join" Rudra replied.