Chapter 51

Guys actually yeh meri first book hai toh mera ek Ques hai aap sabse .........kabhi kabhi koi chapter publish krte time likha aata hai modified elsewhere, what does that mean guys if anyone knows please let me know tooo

💓💓💓💓💓💓💓

RUDRA'S POV

Finally, I saved my love. Only I know how I used to spend those two days without my love. She was in trouble. I don't know how she bear all this for me.

We were in the car. Rohit is driving and his girlfriend is sitting beside him. Yes Shikha's gyanacelogict is Rohit's girlfriend. Will tell you guys everything in detail later.
I am sitting in the backseat of my car along with my love beside me.
She is looking pale. Her face lost all the colours , her lips are swollen and her body is trembling. She is lying on me. Holding me close to herself like her life depends on me , her head is on my chest.

Suddenly she got up from me and sit straight. I looked at her confused

"R...Rohit , please drop me at some hotel" she said to him and I am confused as to why she wants to go to hotel in this condition.

"Why bhabhi? Why not at your house?" Rohit asked my question

"A... actually I think Aryan placed recorders or cctv at our house, that's why" she stated logically.

"Then I am not letting you stay at any hotel. You guys are  going to stay in my house and Rudra you can't say no to that" Rohit said focusing on the road.

I saw Naina wants to object but she lost her energy to speak anything so she stayed quiet and put her head on the headrest. Before I could pull her on my shoulder we already reached Rohit's villa. Yeah it's a villa. I got down and then walked towards Naina side to help her in getting down but before that Natasha (Rohit's girlfriend) helped Naina to get down and we all walked towards the villa.
I can see that my Naina is uncomfortable here so I held her hand and walked inside the villa.

"Natasha take bhabhi to the room , I am sending food for her" Rohit said and Natasha nodded. They both are climbing the stairs and I kept on looking my girl till she entered in the room.

Then I turned around towards Rohit as we have to take care of other things as well. But before I could say anything he spoke

"Don't worry about bhabhi , Natasha has few spare clothes here she will help her and I already hired the team for your house so they remove any hidden recorders or cctvs." Rohit said and took the seat on the sofa telling me to do the same. And I sat down beside him

"Hmm" I hummed as I don't know what else to say. I almost loose my sanity.

"Is there anything which is troubling you?" Rohit asked concerned and I looked up at him

"Naina was in trouble because of me yaar. It's the second time someone try to molest her. I don't know what to do to make her feel safe and loved again. I almost lost her again. She is my world and I can't bear loosing her" I said truthfully because Naina's condition is breaking my heart. She is silent but I know her heart is very sensitive and soft.

Rohit put his hand on my shoulder and said " I can understand what you must be feeling right now but trust me bhabhi is more stronger than you think. You just need to be with her and she will be fine. Now don't get her into any trouble , I can't see her like this yaar. She is strong and because of her only we are able to save her today. You have to kick her insecurities and for that you have to be strong. I assure you everything will be fine" Rohit said with concern