Chapter 49

Happy happy happy

Hahaha

I know you guys must be happy getting another update of the day 😂.

Enjoy guys

And do let me know that are you liking ARYAN'S POV ?

Do vote and comments

Happy reading now

LOVE you 💖
_____________________________________

ARYAN'S POV

It's been three days since I get them divorced and my revenge plan is perfectly working. Today I am going to engage with her. I will take a breath of sigh after ruining their lives.
I am currently in my room getting ready for my so called engagement. I am not going to give her any kind of husband vibes but I want to break her , trouble her every second because she is the reason why my love and my unborn baby is not with me. I will make her life hell , torturing her mentally as well as physically and her way to hell will start from today itself.

I came out of my thoughts when my maid knocked on my door and I looked up at her questioningly.

"Saheb , panditji is calling you" she informed

"Ohkay , I am coming" saying this I got up , giving myself a last glance in the mirror smiling evily . I walked out of my room. We are still in my that flat , as I don't want to make it public, just want to make her life hell.

I came to the hall and she is sitting on the sofa , all decked up for the hell journey. Hahaha. I won't lie but she is too sexy to keep my hands to myself maybe I will change my mind later afterall she will be all mine. Hahaha.

________

NAINA'S POV

It's been three days since I am literally bearing his torture for my Rudra and my family and I really wish that they are fine. I can go to any extent to save my family from any problems. Last night I was in my room I didn't have anything from last two because dying from hunger is better than living with this bastard.

He barged in my room , the maid whom he specifically appointed just to take care of me stood up from her place and bowed her head infront of him , joining her hands together. Huh. This man don't deserve this much respect. I was half lying and half sitting on the bed with my eyes closed. I opened my eyes but didn't give him any glance , but I can feel his gaze on me. That maid started to leave maybe he told her to do so. I still didn't lift my gaze up to look at him. I heard his footsteps that are approaching me. He stood where I am looking at and he came to my view. He sat on the bed too close to me and I don't have the energy to buge. He put his hand on my thigh and started caressing it which disgust me the most so I just jerked his hand away from me but his jaw tightened. I saw him relaxing himself or trying to calm himself down.

He again placed his hand on my thigh and hold it tightly. He fingers are brushing my womanhood and I just don't feel well. I want to push him away but his hold is too tight that I am not able to buge from my place.

"Get used to with this. Tomorrow we are going to engage and I don't want any disturbance from your side or else you know your husband life is just one click away." He said threateningly

His hands travelled up to my navel and he grabbed it tightly .
"Don't touch me , keep your filthy hands to yourself" I shouted jerking his hand away from my body but I think it just angered him more. Because he grabbed my face with his one hand and pulled me down on the mattress he hovered over me , caging me under him and I can't able to move my hands or legs not even my body and his body weight is stopping my movements.

"How dare you to push me away that too twice?" Saying this he took my lips in his biting them until they started to bleed. Taking the bedsheet lying on the bed he tied my hands with the bedrest and with his legs he caged my legs which I can't able to move. Looking at me with lust filled and anger filled eyes he tore the top which I was wearing from past three days displaying my chest which by God Grace is covered with sports bra. But it's too much for me , I closed my eyes helplessly and let the tears fall from my eyes

"Rudra.......please save me" I shouted but he didn't stop
He bend down towards my navel and bite me there too

"RUDRA.........I LOVE YOU RUDRA. PLEASE SAVE ME" I shouted at the top of my lungs as if Rudra is hearing me

Suddenly I felt like God heard me as the door of the room opened making me sigh in relief.

He looked up to the intruder and his eyes are only showing anger.

"Who told you to barge in like this?" He shouted on the intruder and I felt naked between them.

"S..saheb , vo.....your father was calling you ,I said that you are busy but he said if I won't give phone to you , he will come here" that maid said and he finally got up from me. Krishna ji saved me ..........my tears are not stopping, they are flowing continuously. He glanced me at one last time before leaving me with that maid.

She opened my hands and give me a fresh set of clothes which was a anarkali suit. Taking the clothes from her , I changed in them. And rest of the night I just cried my heart out. Waiting for my Rudra to come and save me. Praying to Krishna ji to send Rudra for me.

I didn't know when I slept but I woke up when that maid me jerked my body and I got up immediately terrified.

"Memsaheb, aap yeh pehn lijiye. Saheb me bheja hai" she said forwarding me a pistachio colour gown and I have no choice other than obeying him until my Rudra come to save me , take me out from here.

I got ready and right now I am sitting on the sofa with dried tear stains.

_____________________________________

Byeeee........