Chapter 50

AUTHOR'S POV

Naina is crying silently, praying from God to send her Rudra soon. Aryan sit beside her and made her look at him. She disgust with his touch. Panditji is doing some Puja and both are waiting impatiently now. Naina is impatiently waiting for her Rudra while Aryan is waiting to get engaged with her as soon as possible.

Soon panditji said that Aryan can make her wear the ring.

A servant came with a tray of rings and Aryan take the ring forwarded towards her. Her hands are shivering badly and eyes are stuck at the entrance. Sensing the lack of response from Naina's side he took her hand forcefully in his. But he noticed that she is already wearing a ring which Rudra made her wear when they got married. Irritated by that , Aryan place the ring back and started removing the ring from her finger forcefully, she tried to object.

"Noo......please don't remove this" she shouted with tears trying to take her hand back but he is not listening to her.

Suddenly Aryan shouted "ahhh.....fuck" taking his hand back which is now bleeding they all look towards the entrance and Naina sighed in relief.

Rudra , Rohit and a girl along with the police is standing there. Naina run from her place and hugged that girl crying her heart out. Rudra is holding the gun which shot Aryan's hand.

"How??? How you came here?" Aryan asked holding his right hand in his left hand.

"What do you think? You will trouble my Naina and I will just watch it silently. You were so wrong" Rudra said pointing the gun on his head.

"But how you knew she is here? And that day you look convinced while signing the divorce papers" Aryan asked unsure

"Hahaha.....that's your first biggest misunderstanding" Rudra said laughingly

"What do you mean?" Aryan asked

"You remember, I looked at the divorce papers and after that I signed. Naina's signature were fake. I recognised and sensed that something is wrong. And I am also aware that my Naina is not week , it's must be something really big at stake that she is letting you control her. I too tricked you by signing the papers which were fake obviously. I then went straight to Rohit's house . I don't know you before and about your father , he is very humble and kind person so it's just make me doubt on your intentions more. Me and Rohit searched about your background and we get to know that you were in relationship with Shikha. And I got the reason why you want to separate us. But still we didn't know where you took my Naina. And then I think God helped me in form of my Naina and that maid. Yes you heard it right. Yesterday, Rohit received a letter which is from Naina, in which she informed us everything about you including this address. And here we are. And yeah one more thing." Rudra said and then gestures his hand towards that girl . She nodded and started to speak

"You remember me?" She asked Aryan

"Shikha's gyanacelogict" Aryan replied. and Naina looked at her faced shocked

"Yes, you think that when she died in warehouse she was pregnant. You are wrong then. You took her to my clinic when I confirmed her pregnancy. But after few days she came back to me and she was a crying mess. When I asked her what happened she told me that you are not accepting her and her child and she want to abort it. I tried to console her but she made her decision and on the same which is 10 days before her death she aborted her child. Here are the reports" That girl said while forwarding him the reports.

"I never said that I won't accept her and her child even I was so happy.....why she did this to me" Aryan said reading the reports and a lone tear escaped from his eyes.

Rudra walked towards Naina and she immediately hug him crying her heart out on his chest. Rudra caressed her arm trying to console her.

"Rudra......he......he forced me.......last night.......hee.." Naina tell him stuttering and crying but Rudra is beyond angry hearing Naina.

Rudra hold the Naina by her shoulder and made her look at him. He glanced at her face and his blood boiled. Naina throws herself in Rudra's arm again.

"I know you lost your love but that doesn't give you the right to force yourself on someone. You messed with the wrong person Mr. Aryan chakroborty." Rudra said pointing the gun on him again and Naina looked at him with horrified expressions.

He is about to pull the trigger but Naina stopped him

"Rudra , please.........mat maariye usse" Naina said holding Rudra's hand

"No Naina, what he did with you is not at all forgiving. He deserves to die" Rudra said and pulled the trigger but on his both legs

Not once , not twice but thrice . He shouted in pain and blood is oozing out of his legs.

"Mishra , just take care that he won't be able to walk for the rest of his life" Rudra said to Mishra and took Naina in his arms walking towards their car.

______________________________________

Hiiii guys

I know this is a short one but I can't you guys crying and I can't give you tissues instead I give you the reason to smile 😂......

Enjoy guyss

Love youu ❤️

______________________________________