Chapter 35

RUDRA'S POV

It's night time and Naina is sleeping beside me, looking so adorable like always. She always manages to make me smile and my heart beats for her only her. I know I hurt her in last few days, I talked my sugarcup in high voice which I still regrets but I was busy finding about those who hurt my Naina.

Yes I didn't stop investigating about them , I was investigating on them through one of my friend who is in police and investigating on them by third person instead of directly hiring my detective will make less suspicious to them. I was busy in that only and that's the reason I hurt my sugarcup but I promise you love that once I caught them , I will make their life hell.

It's been two days since we are staying here and I never saw her this much happy before , not even with me. Now I am sure that she loves being in a joint family with everyone. In such a less time she manages to become the star of everyone's eyes. Everyone seems to love her more than me specially dadi and dadu. Their day never starts without her tea and it makes me overwhelmed seeing her caring about my family and get with them so quickly. I was really a stupid person who hurts her and not believe her in the past but now I will make sure to give her all the happiness she deserves of the world and will not make her regret for choosing me as her love .

Those bastards hurt my Naina, I don't know how can I make such a stupid decision that I didn't recognise the true colours of Riya . Instead to listing to my heart , I listen to my ego and let Riya come near me but not anymore. Everytime I saw her I want to kiss her senselessly and devour every part of her body but I restrict myself from touching her , because I promised to myself I won't make love to hear until I make those bastards pay for their deeds and let my Naina breath in relief .

Though she don't know what I am upto and I am not planning to tell her soon. I want to spend every minute, every second of my day till we are here and that's why I love to tease her , make her blush. I love when she got ready just for me . She didn't ask me how I know about Riya's doing but I know she wonders about it. If she finds out that she told me when she was not in her senses than she might think that I love her out of pity which I don't want her to think and I thanked God that she is not asking me this.

I put my hand on her cheeks and started caressing it with my fingers , so soft like a rose..............then I leaned forward and kissed on her forehead.

I drifted to sleep while looking at her beautiful face.........

_________________

The next day........

I woke up due to sunrays falling on my face and I would call it a sad morning as I don't find my sugarcup beside me....

Sighing I got up from the bed and went inside the washroom, I was brushing my teeth when I look my reflection in the mirror and it made me smile instantly.

I saw the lipstick mark on my forehead and near my lips , my sugarcup didn't left me without giving me morning kiss . I touched the lipstick mark and smile to myself for quite a minute and after getting ready I came out of the washroom, I set my hairs and left from the room.

As I was about to go downstairs then an amazing idea pop inside my mind, I saw naksh running so I called him and take him inside the room with me.

"Naksh , do you want car toy?" I asked him bending down on my knees to which he smiled widely and nodded his head

"You have to do one thing for me and I will give you , your toy........." I tell him and he nodded again

"Go and tell your Chachi that chachu is calling you on terrace.............will you do that????" I asked him and he said yess again