Lovely. A Side Story

Words can't simply describe these last few days. Marshall and I've been apart for a while now, due to a long-term summer training camp. We both adapted our skills through each day and had much fun, but at last, the rest of the summer is finally ours for the taking. Which in reality means we both return home!"

Chase!!" Marshall runs over, leaping into my arms. His warm body comforts me, wagging his tail as his grip around my waist grows tighter. "I missed you a lot too love" I whispered into his ear, squeezing him back. After what felt like awhile, we headed into my pup-house to unpack our bags and stories from camp. "I'm telling you he was gross, but, cheerful in a strange way" Marshall called back smiling. Seeing him happy made me happy. 

Each thought throughout my mind has been about him, it's like I've been distant from who I truly was and only seemed to figure out things with him there, I slowly realized how safe life was when he was around, no need to hide secrets or be someone I'm not, I can just be myself and with no need to overthink about little things I can't piece together. Marshall is more than my boyfriend; without him I feel sort of lost under all the rubble. 

"Did you have fun, Chase?" Marshall asked, closing his suitcase and coming over to me where I lay on my bed. "Yeah, but it was brutal being switched to the cop's den, it was mostly just me around the big dog's...although the training was pretty skilled, so I've got a lot out of it"

Smiling when I looked at him, offering him to lay with me and he gracefully accepted, snugging in close and laying his cute head on all over me. "I'm glad that we're finally back as one, I don't know why but being anywhere else but here, doesn't feel the same" I laughed at him, rubbing his fuzzy head with my paws and spotting the blunt expression on his face. "You're turning red>," I told him. That allowed me to know one thing each time it happens, that he is honest, and I can never stop loving that part of him. "Sorry, I didn't catch that heh". Hiding his blushed face,

"No, I love it about you, how every time you do it always tends to make me feel better with a red smile.

I pulled up his cherry chin with my hand, leaning in for a kiss on his sweet lips, one feeling electric as sparks flew as we touched. "I missed you, you know" "I can't stand being apart from you either Marshall" His red face still showing as we hug each other tight once more.

A Side Story by Looney_wastaken. 

Hey Looney here.. It's been a while, but, I had to share this one due to how much it meant to me and how much I still adore these two. If you would like, I added dandelions a song that been attached to this fanfic for awhile, and it worth popping a listen to after due to the short story, or whatever you prefer. 

I personally can't wait to see what next, cause It's been one fun of a time!

 and as always Enjoy Reading...