A Side Story

Rider and his strongest team, Skye, Chase, and Marshall, get into their vehicles and start heading down to Adveture City.

Marshall pov

As we head down the highway I glance over at chase once again, smiling with his tongue in the air. I don't know when I started to like him, I just kinda devolved a little something for him overtime and then it grew into a big crush and I can't get chase off my mind. I never did know how he felt, or if he was even interested in a pup like me. I know one thing for sure, he and skye are closer than ever, they are always playing games together, and talking in secret, the two are already a "perfect couple" already, and boy that makes me mad. I also never hated skye, just when she was with chase I did, and I guess that would make me a little jealous, but come on it chase were talking about, I want him to be with me and not skye, short story, I guess I'm a little jealous.

Arrival

The Paw patrol soon arrived at Adveture City at this tall huge building, and saw people standing around, "Ruff,Ruff, megaphone", Chase yelped, "everyone move to the side,Paw patrol is here, move to the side", chase announced and Mr.Porter ran up to rider, "ooh rider, pups, thanks goodness your here, Alex is so high up, and he won't even budge, he way too terrified, Mr.Porter said and pointed up to a scared and shaking Alex sitting on the roof with his eyes closed,"Don't worry Mr.Porter,we will get him down safe", rider ensured, "Chase get Alex attention", chase pointed his megaphone up,"Alex, Alex bud can you hear me, it me chase were here to help you buddy", chase yelps, "Chase, it, it too high, I'm scared", Alex yelled, "Marshall, get up there with your ladder to the ledge and sky go up there with and keep a view from the clouds", rider said and the two pups went up to the roof of the building.
"Alex,Alex, open your eyes, it me sky up here, look Alex I know this is high,but we're gonna get you down, now Marshall is On the other side of building, you can do it Alex, all.i need you do to, is walk over to the ledge and get on the ladder", skye said, and Alex look up, "are you sure ", Alex asked, "yes do you trust me", skye reply, "um, eh, yes, yes I do, I coming down", Alex said and Wales over to the ladder slowy,"Okay Alex great, just go down a bit, and now hold on don't move, we be down in a bit", Marshall said and the two went down to the ground safely. The crowd then cheers with excitement and Alex runs over to Mr.Porter and most of all everyone is happy they the Paw Patrol saved the day once again.