A Side Story (Final Part)

(Timeskip and Foreshadowing)

Marhsall Pov

After two weeks has passed, Chase and I haved kept growing as a couple, it everything I dream of, the cute pup, my boyfriend, I'm loving every moment of it. We've also told rider a couple of days ago and he couldn't of been happier for us, though the rest of the pups expected this to happen, but we're really asking why it took so long?. I love my life with Chase and if I could wish for anything else, It would be to ask him out sooner, or I couldn't wish for anything more.

Chase Pov

Lately I've been more open during these past 2 weeks, like a weight lifted off my back, I couldn't be anymore haply. Chase the brave, kind, gay, police dog.

"Come on Marshall, it almost time" Chas runs over to Marshall,"huh what for, what the rush", he says confused, "did you forget silly pup, it the beginning of winter, aka the winter dance is today" Chase says, "ohh yeah, right" Marshall says and Chase Flys him over to the Skatikg rink, as everyone is dancing with their lover, as snowflakes comes pouring down, As Chase and Marshall Flys on the ice". This Is The end to a wonderful story, No, A Lovely story, wait better, This is The End Of A Side Story.

(Thanks for reading, hope you liked it
💙❤)