A Side Story

As the Paw Patorl arrives At Farmer Yumi barn,, so does the rest of the guest,Katie, Jake and Everest and the people from Adveture Bay to Adveture City come for a good Ole time of games and laughter

"

"Oh wow, so many people here this fine afternoon, I'm so glad yall all came, we have so many games and fun activities plan today and I hope everyone will join in on the fun, and with that let get things started shall we" Farmer Yumi announced and everyone cheered on as walking over to the games. "You go, I wanna see how good you are" Chase says as Marshall is looking into the bucket of apples game, "hmm okay, but the ones at the bottom are so deep",He says before sinking his head and comes back up, "got it" Marshall says with the apple in his mouth", Chase looks at Marshall and laughs, "see I knew you could do it" He says and blushes, "alright now you try, it not easy as it looks", Marshall suggests and Chase sinks into the bucket and grap a apple in seconds, "Oh really", Chase says and smirk at Marshall, "okay showoff, how about I do this", Marshall says and ducks chase into the water, "Oh you wanna play huh" he says after he get back up and flicks water into marhsall face, "it on Pup" Marshall says and the two flicks water back and forth.

Meanwhile outside

"Okay folks, it almost time for the sack race, players get ready" Farmer yumi announced, "are you sure you don't want to join me" Skye says as Everest stands next to her in at the starting line, "yes I'm good, plus I know I can't beat you, you're faster" Everest says, "hmm maybe", skye says, "good luck, skye and be safe okay", Everest says and skye looks at her, "I will, it just a sack race" skye says, "I know but still". "Alright Racers, start you sack, and Ready, Set, Run", Yumi says and everyone hops to the finish line, Rubble in last place, as Zuma falls behind, leaving two people left, Rocky and Skye, "I almost there", Skye says and hops faster, "Oh no" Rocky says and hop up next to skye, "I can see it" skye says and leaps onto to the finish line as Rocky hips over. "Oh look like we got to check the pictures, it was a close one" Yumi says, "great job skye" Rocky says, "you was fast, you might have won" skye says and Yumi comes with the pictures, "okay, it looks like, Skye won the Sack race, Great job Skye" Yumi announces and everyone clapped, "great job" Everest says, running up to skye, "thanks, and Rocky you did great, really" skye says, "thanks skye, you earned it" He says and the two high fived, "hey, I told you" Everest says, "yeah your always right", skye says and blushes as they both walk inside the barn.

After everyone played many games, carved pumkins, Bow practice, and tons of tasty food, It time for one last activity to end the Bash with a bang.

"

I hoped all of you haved fun today, and to end this beautiful Bash, it would be fun to get on the dance floor and showed some moves" Yumi says and the dance floor turns on and disco lights fill up the room as soft music plays in the background, everyone gets on the dance floor with a partner and start to dance the night out. "Um, Marshall, would you like to maybe, dance with me?, Chase asks holding out his paw, "of course, I would" Marshall says and he pulls Chase over to the dance floor and the two slowly start dancing. Chase looking into Marshall eyes as Marhsall stare backs, the two blushes as their dancing taking in everything that happen this night, "I can't belive it, I'm dancing with Chase, I feel like I'm floating on thin air", Marshall thinks and the two pulls each other and both into each other gaze and blush till their red as peach. As the two still dancing, something pokes Marhsall in the back, and this time, it isn't a dream, "Marshall you okay bud?, Chase asks seeing marhaall confused, "Um, No I'm fine, thanks though" he says and the two walks off the dance floor and began to sit on a bench, "my bad, all that dancing tired me out" Chase says and marhsall looks as the pup falls quickly to sleep on his leg right next to him, "ha, sleepy pup" Marshall says as the night comes to a very soft ending close.

(Hello, don't leave, I have some parts left, and let me know what you thought of this part, it was my favorite actually, so please tell me what you think. Bye and enjoy reading ❤)