A Side Story

Marshall Pov

Chase runs out of my puphouse and I get up and look at the werid substance left behind on the floor,"what the heck, is this stuff" , I think and goes to grab a towel to clean it up, "why did he leave, chase felt so warm and fuzzy when he laying next to me, but when he left it just felt cold. I start to go outside and look for chase, but he no where to be found, and by the time I'm getting up, everyone else are just loading up for the trip, "Oh shoot, I better.get going, I just meet up with chase later", I thought and grab my suitcase and walk up to the Paw Patroller.

The other pups on the other hand, are ecstatic for the trip as they waif for rider to arrive. "I can't wait to get going, skye says,  I want to get as many pictures as possible", Zuma says pulling out his camera,"I really want to see Jake, he is always finding recycled trash in the woods and I love helping him", rocky adds on, "well the camping is going to be the best part, I can't for smores", Rubble says and all the pups laugh with excitement. Skye arrives with her pup-case and lays it in the Patroller, "okay that should be everything, wait a minute, has anyone seen chase", skye asks and the pups shake their heads, skye then goes looks for him and seeks out chase puphouse. Skye walks inside on chase laying in his bed with pillows over his head, "Chase come on let go, it time to go on the trip", skye says and tries to pull the pillow off chase hands, "come on chase I thought you were excited for this trip", sky's says and finally move the pillow off his face to reveal a red eyes crying pup,"omg chase what happen, your look horrible", skye says and chase looks up and started to cry more,"Marshall, I- I,  slept with him, in, his puphouse and, it just suppose to be for a little bit, and I end up, I didn't, I don't know why, and HAD A WET DREAM", Chase yelled and slammed his face back into his pillows. Skye looked at her best friend and began to hug him,"okay, okay, Chase look at me, breathe in, 1, okay breathe out, 2, good good, and breathe in last time, great, now breathe out, 3, alright you okay? skys asks and chase slowly nod his head,"good, now tell me what happen with your little crush, okay and everything will be fine" skye said and chase explained everything that happen.

Skye POV

Chase and I sit in his puphouse after he tells me what happend last night and this morning,and how embarrassed and ashamed he feel,"okay, Chase maybe he doesn't know what that is, maybe he thinks you spilled something, like water or he may haven't been paying attention, and if he did, it doesn't change anything, it a normal reaction, just talk with him" I suggested, "talk to him? I can barely think to look at him after that, I mean I Came In His Puphouse for pup sake" Chase screams,"I know that, but I also know you love him, and I know you can't give up on him, especially cause of embarrassment, you love him and maybe he love you too"  I tell him, "your right, okay okay, l'll talk to him", Chase replys and skye sighed,"well let go on" I say,"NO NOT, NOW ARE YOU CRAZY", chase says,"alright then, well let go then, the pups are waiting on us, get your pup-case and let's go.

Skye and chase walked out of Chase puphouse and saw everyone was waiting on them,"okay now that everyone here, let not waste another minute, Paw patrol is On a roll" rider said, and the Paw patrol board onto the Paw Patroller and set off to Jakes Cabin.