A Side Story

(Two hours later)

"Are we there yet?" Rocky asked, Jake's laughed, "dude you asked that the first 49 times and don't worry were almost there", Jake assured, while the other pups looked out of breath. "Where are we going anyway", Chase says, "okay okay, everyone can stop, and gaze upon JackWoods Campgrounds the 3rd best Campground in town" Jake's announced and the pups all fall down, "yay" they all said worn out, "okay then, let set up camp".

"Alright pups, I need two volunteers to grab some rocks and sticks for the fire", rider said, as the pups all looked around, "me, me" Skye and Everest howled out, "okay, you two go on and be safe, meanwhile we're going to set up the tents", rider said, "okay rider" and the two pups walk into the nearby forest.

Skye And Everest Pov

"Skye, I'm so glad to see you, it literally been forever" Everest says and the scavge for sticks,"yeah I know and with you living all the way out here and the Paw patrol missions, it like we barely talk", skye replys, "man I wish you was down here with me and Jake, but I know the other pups need you", Everest said and looks down at the ground, "hey don't be all down about it, it not like I can't fly over here, I am the flying dog after all", skye says and hugs Everest tightly, "you're right, why didn't I think of that", Everest says and blushes as she hugs skye back,"well, let go spend this time together and not just finding sticks all day" skye says, "your right and we got alot already", Everest replys, "I really did miss you skye" she says, "I did too Everest" skye says and the two walks back to the campsight.

Skye and Everest return back with the firewood as the sun begins to set, "doesn't look beautiful" rider says looking up into the yellow sky, "it looks so peaceful" Marshall says sitting right next to rider. Just as the sky then blends into a beautiful pinkish red color and the pups start to lay down their sleepbags and gather up around the fire, " I'm so sleepy", Rubble says and rubs his eyes, okay, let make sure we all get sleep, I call everyone here tonight to let everyone know go get ready in the morning to hike back up to Jake's cabin and head for the Annual Pumpkin Bash at Farmer Yumi tomorrow, and since we all still need to get ready, we need to head out pretty early" rider announced, " So if everyone got that say, Rollout" rider says, "Rollout" they all say, "alright then goodnight pups, see yall in the morning" rider says as the pups all walk into their tents. "Oh, Marshall wait up, can we talk for a minute" rider asks, "um sure rider, what up". Marshall says

Rider and Marshall Pov

"So Marshall I'm not trying to be all super dad or anything, but what was keeping you back their at the paths with chase" , rider says and I immediately shocked, "um we got distracted by a butterfly and go-", "no tell me what really happend, for real", rider cuts me off, "um nothing really, we were just talking and lost track of time", I tell him and he looks at me suspiciously, "alright then, and I've also notice you and chase have been quite close this trip", I mean you two seem a bit,wait, Marshall do you and chase have something going on" rider asks and looks me in the eye and I turn all red, "um, um", I say and close my eyes, "whoa, calm down, I didn't mean to overstep, you don't have to tell me if you don't want t-, "I Love him, like really love him" , I say and start to cry. Rider see this and start to comfort me, "Marshall, Marshall, I know that, but you didn't have to tell me if you didn't feel comfortable", rider says and rubs my head," how do you know", I ask, "Oh simple, remember when you had a nightmare and you wanted to sleep in my room", rider says, I nod my head, "well someone loves to talkes in his sleep and let just say I heard enough and just waited for you to tell me directly". After me and rider talked I told him abut chase and he seem okay about everything and I felt so much better after telling rider, I just felt so relieved, " so when do you plan to ask him out", rider asks, "I don't know, I way too clumsy for that", I tell him, "well I'll be you ask him one of these days, and don't worry these thing take long and before you know it, you barley forget why it took so long, I know it", rider said and I jump at him with a big hug. "Haha, okay you lovely pup, time for bed, we have a long day tomorrow", rider said, "okay rider, and I will ask him out, I know it", I say, "I know you will, goodnight" and me and rider both go inside our tents.

(Hey it me, and I'm sorry for the long part, you'll have to buckle in, cause we still have a bit more to go. Enjoy reading❤)