A Side Story

After the day have been saved by the Paw Patorl, the pups rentun to the lookout and play in the yard, while rider unpack and tells the pup he have plans to make the day fun as possible.

Marshall Pov

As everyone is playing out in the yard and making silly games, I just couldn't get that dream from this morning out my head and so, I got to my puphouse and try to finish the dream I had before waking up, I start to close my eyes and curl up in bed, when I hear, "knock,knock", "Marshall you in there", chase says from outside puphouse and I immediately get up,"yes , I'm here wassup", I say and let him inside, "um I just wanna say good job on today mission, you were really brave, well this time that is", chase says and laughes,"yeah, thanks and I guess I wanted to make sure Alex was alright, but you did a great job as well, I mean never seen you so focused", I say and blush as my face turns red,"Oh thanks and um, Marshall I wanted to tell you some-,"Okay pups here is the game plan for today, come gather around", rider yells out and all the pups stop what they are doing, "alright, so I just got off a call with Jake and since it so beautiful this fall season, I asked Jake if he take us down to to the forest and go a hiking tour", rider said, and the pups yelped and howled in excitement,"and that not only the hike trip, but also camping down in the woods , as well", rider added on and the pups howled with joy, "I take that as a yes then, so go and pack your things, cause we will be heading out tomorrow morning, and Roll into A Bowl of a life time.

(That was a bad pun at the end)