Episode 13 Y/N POV

We finally get the plane fueled up and go to the next stop. We are all in the loser class for some reason. I'm sitting next to Noah and Alejandro, resting my head on the wall drifting in and out of sleep. "Why are we in loser class? We won last time... or didn't lose anyway." Heather complains from the other side of the Loser class.

"Chris said he needed first class today for a secret, special guest! And what Chris needs..." Sierra tells Heather and she cuts her off.

"Chris takes– from us!" Heather complains.

Courtney sits on Gwen's hand and Gwen yells in pain, "AAH! Sunburn! OW!"

"Oops. Sorry. How do you end up with sunburn on just one hand?" Courtney asks.

"Ugh, I don't know!" Gwen whines and Cody cringes. And Tyler told my team what happened so I rolled my eyes at Cody.

Courtney returns to Gwen and holds out a bucket to her, "Here, soak your hand in this."

"What is it?" Gwen asks, putting her in the bucket.

"It'll cool the burn. It's a special mix of green tea and bird guano." Courtney says and I sit up and look at Courtney.

"Ew." That is all I say.

Gwen looks up at Courtney, "Wait guano? Isn't that–"

"A nicey-nice name for poop!" Heather laughs.

"EW! OW!" Gwen yells and pulls her arm out of the bucket.

"Poop that's full of healing ingredients. I learned how to make it at C.I.T. first-aid weekend. It's gross, but it helps, right?" Courtney says smiling.

"Ugh. Yes. Well, thanks for being nice-ish." Gwen says, putting her hand back into the bucket.

"Bonding over poop juice? UGH! Is there anyone sane left around here?" Heather complains and looks over at Sierra who is typing on pizza like a laptop, "That would be a no." I chuckle and smile at Heather.

Noah starts mocking Sierra in a high-pitched voice, "Considering buying myself a life on Craigslist but having trouble deciding because they are all such a major improvement." Owen laughs so hard that he snorts milk out of his nose onto Noah. "Dude! Gross!" Noah yells at Owen. I cringe at it and say ew under my breath and hand him a towel.

"Did I get some of my nose milkshakes on you? Sorry. It's the only thing that really cools off a snootful of Jamaican scotch bonnet peppers. Hot! Hot! Hot! Milk." Owen says and continues to eat his peppers.

Noah starts talking in the high-pitched voice again, "Must learn how to make nose shakes like Owen. That'll impress Cody." Owen shoots a pepper out of his nose and it bounces around and hits Tyler in the face. Noah starts laughing gripping his sides.

"You boys are so gross." I chuckle and admire Noah's laugh. Noah smiles at me.

"Check it out— I'll shoot a pepper out whichever nostril you pick. I mean, choose!" Owen says excitedly.

"Yeah, 'cause one nose shake a day isn't enough," Noah says.

"Aw, but I'm out of milk!" Owen complains.

"Hey, Courtney, how much of that poop juice have you got left?" Noah laughs.

"No, Nope, Absolutely not, No," I say and Noah and Owen laugh.

"Excuse me, gentlemen and beautiful. I have to be anywhere but here." Alejandro says walking past us upset.

"Attention, helpless competitors, we've been denied permission to land, so you're gonna have to jump. And Chef may have miscounted parachutes." Chris says over the PA.