Episode 8

Me and my Team were again in loser class and Alejandro is getting increasingly annoyed by Owen talking in his sleep by the second.

"Will you pipe down already?" He yells and elbows Owen. This seems to set Owen off, and he freaks out and accidentally hits Alejandro in the eye. I burst out laughing and get up to check on him.

"Wow, what a terrible dream Al what happened?" Owen says finally waking up and seeing Alejandro.

"Nothing a little ice and revenge won't fix." He responds while smirking at Owen while holding his eye.

"Cool. Wait did you say revenge?" Owen asks genuinely concerned.

"Of course not. Off topic do you have any serious allergies?" Alejandro asks him and I slap his arm.

"Uh let's see now..." Owen goes to respond.

"Owen don't answer that." I say to Owen, and I drag Alejandro off the floor, "I'll go get Chef stay here, and don't blame Owen for something you caused." I walk away rolling my eyes. I find Chef and he puts an eye patch on Alejandro and walks away. And I turn when I hear Noah scream.

"Stupid economy class!" Noah complains. I go to my bag and grab out some mouthwash, and gum, and hand them to Noah.

"Being back here has some perks." Tyler and Lindsay wave at each other, why they're not just sitting with each other is beyond me.

"Next time we get on this plane we'd better be back in first class," Alejandro complains even though he is the one who threw the last challenge. I roll my eyes and I go to sit next to Izzy.

"Yeah, cool, Let's be a team. A team that gets along. All of us with everyone forgiving anything that might have ever happened by accident or whatever. Yeah!" Owen grabs Alejandro and hugs him and then throws him away when he is done talking, and Alejandro falls to the ground again. I chuckle a little, I'm not sure I can save Owen from Alejandro's revenge if he is going to continue to hurt him.

"Brace for landing. We've arrived at our next destination the Amazon but the runway's a little short," Chris says over the PA, "Gosh I hope none of the Amazon said this might be lucky for them that'd be disastrous." Chris chuckles making me assume one of them did exactly that.

"Welcome to Peru birthplace of the mighty amazon river this challenge is called the am-AHHH-zon race. Teams must hike along an ancient Inca trail, through the Peruvian jungle all the way to Machu Picchu. Hidden somewhere among the ruins of Machu Picchu a golden treasure awaits discovery. Find the treasure to win first-class passage to our next destination. Last team to arrive at Machu Picchu will have to send someone out the elimination door and be warned the jungle contains many vicious insects. Yes, Cody the legal department made me well aware of your deathly allergies and insisted we supply an EpiPen. Wouldn't make sense it to the person who has the allergies what if you need an injection when you're unconscious."

"Oh, mee. I can take it." Sierra yells.

"Who can we get to carry this," Chris smirks.

"Ooooo Chris Chris ah," Sierra screams some more.

Cody goes over to Gwen and pleads to her, "Uh, I'll take it." Gwen sighs.

"What no. I'm the only one who knows what sends Cody into anaphylactic shock. Black ants, Brown ants, red ants, bejo beads, wolf Spiders, cicada crickets, katydids, the clear-winged Ceraunus peretta butterfly, goat saliva." Sierra screams.

"Goat saliva must make dating a little tough hey Cody. Here you are Gwen," Chris throws the EpiPen to Gwen, "Also in the jungle are the zing zings a native tribe who never encountered modern man and they're not about to, so if you spot a zing zing DO NOT make contact they," Chris is interrupted by drums, "Will you stop that!" he yells at Chef.