Episode 4 Noah POV

***Note: The underlined sections are the sections that are the same as the previous part if you want to skip those parts. ***

I am sitting next to Owen and Tyler waiting for something to happen. When DJ asks Leshawna, "Harold's Num-Yo? Where'd you find that?"

"Dang fool wanted me to have it."

"I'm really sorry he's gone."

Chris comes in to loser class and says, "And how is everyone back here? That is what I would ask if I cared. Coming through. Make way."

"Where are you taking us next? Can it please be someplace where there's no pinball of any kind?" LeShawna says annoyed.

"Or Pandas." DJ says like he's the one that was in pain.

"Or candied fish tails." I add. Which wakes Owen up.

"Huh? What?! Fish tails?! Where?!"

"Seriously Owen?!" Y/N says. I have to agree it is weird Owen like those that much considering they should be used as ipecac.

"Our Next Destination is everything you just asked for." Chris says. Chris walks off and we all go back to doing and say nothing. I look over and see Y/N staring out the window and I can't help but look at her even in this crappy loser class lighting she looks beautiful. But I get shaking out of my thoughts literally. The plane was shaking and everyone screams Leshawna hits the ceiling.

Chef comes over the loudspeaker, "We got some nasty air bumps. Lock your butts to a seat. Over!"

Owen starts screaming, "We're gonna D-I-I-I-E!" but Alejandro presses on Owens shoulder and Owen is out like a light.

"Oh, now you have to show me how to do that!" Y/N yells at Alejandro smirks and nods in response.

I try to buckle up but my seat belt snaps, "Perfect." A little while longer we make a not so safe landing. We all go to exit the plane and fall out, well I was pushed out by Owen.

"Welcome to the Yukon!" Chris yells and laughs. We all wait for Chris to get bundled up.

"Um, hello?! Where are our jackets?!" Heather yells at Chris.

"Relax—I ordered coats for everyone," Everyone cheers, "They won't be ready for weeks, but as soon as they arrive, I'll be sure to hand them out." Everyone groans.

Heather then says, "What about Y/N her being buddle up isn't fair."

I felt my self getting annoyed with heather and almost says something but then Y/N says, " I packed stuff for cold weather. I didn't assume that we'd only be in warm weather on a 'WORLD TOUR'." She rolls her eyes and turns back to Chris.

"M-Maybe we should huddle for warmth." Courtney suggests. I look at Y/N and think about hugging her but remember that she hates being touched so I go and hug Bridgette.

Bridgette pushes me away and says, "I H-Have a boyfriend!"

Owen then grabs me and says, "You can cuddle me, Buddy." When he hugs me, I swear he broke every bone in my upper body.

"A little chilly without mittens." Chris says mocking us and smirks at Y/N nut she does react at all seeming uninterested with Chris's antics.

"Cocoa?" Chef hands Chris a cup.