Episode 10

We are in loser class yet again but I'm getting used to it, it's a little uncomfortable but not boring. I'm currently sitting between Noah and Alejandro while Owen and Noah talk about getting into an alliance with DJ. Which, if you ask me, is a bad plan anyway.

"I don't know what to say to him. I've always been the alliancee, not the alliancer." Owen says anxiously tapping his index fingers together.

"It's like asking a girl out, only she's a guy," Noah says which I laugh at and before I can tell Owen to be subtle about it says oh and clears his throat.

"Uh, Hey, D.J. Hey. Uh, you want to go for hot dogs with my buddy Noah? He said your legs are nice." Owen says and whistles. I burst out laughing and clutching my side.

"Yeah, because that's exactly what I told him to say," Noah says blankly but smiles at me and grabs my waist to make sure I don't fall over.

"One cannot blunder into an alliance, friends," Alejandro says.

"Why couldn't you lose so Lindsay could still be here?" Tyler yells at DJ while trying to look tough.

"Anger also doesn't help," Alejandro adds.

"Listen, I'm sorry. I tried, okay? But you only have to put up with me for one more day." DJ yells.

"Going somewhere, D.J.?" Alejandro asks.

"I'm losing the next challenge," DJ says and then Heather falls out of the baggage compartment.

"What!?" She yells, "OW!"

I cringe, "Are you okay?"

"Yeah." She answers surprised that I even asked her if she was okay.

"What have we here?" Alejandro says as everyone else smiles. Heather accidentally sniffs Owen's shoes.

"Ewww!" She yells and plugs her nose.

"Doing a little spying are we?" Alejandro mocks.

"Uh, I-I just, uh, I dropped my pen. See? No scheming, just scribbling. Owen, I am issuing you a ticket for fashion crimes. Your socks reek." Heather tries to cover.

"Oh, am I wearing socks? Huh! I can't even see my feet." Owen says.

"Attention, All total drama passengers. In accordance with emergency-landing procedures, you will now be shown the nearest exit." Chris says over the PA while Chef rounds us up and pushes us out of the plane into the water. When we are all in the water DJ is having trouble swimming and Heather throws DJ a cushion. And Alejandro swims over to Heather and an argument ensues.

"Seriously guys just make out already," I say to them.

"WHAT!" Heather and Alejandro yell in unison.

"Hey, there, ya Gowdy angishoers. Ever been to sea?" Chris says coming up to us in a boat.

"What with the who now?" Cody yells at the man spouting nonsense.

"It must be Newfoundland! Chris is originally from blow-me-down highlands." Sierra says.

"Aye, It's a bonny homecoming for Buddy McLean Canada's beautiful east coast." Chris happily announces.

"Birthplace of Canada's beautifulest host," Sierra says and almost drowns because she got distracted.

"Aw, Thanks. It's just a hop and a skip that a way." Chris says and points towards nothing but the horizon.

"Oh, great," I say.

"First part of the challenge, swim over to your team's boat and start paddling. To keep this interesting, Victory, since you're a team of one your boat has been set up with an outboard motor." Chris says.