Episode 3

Me, my team and team "victory" sit in loser class. I mostly ignore everyone else while reading until I hear. "Ahh! I'm too young to die! Ahh! Ahh! Ahh!" Owen screams holding on to the seat straps.

Noah responds to Owen trying to calm him down, "Stop sweating, Lunchbox air travel is, like, the 15th-safest mode of transportation. Unless you're in a death trap." I smile at his nickname for Owen but we hear the patched-up hole start to fall. And Noah they yells, "This one, for example!" Everyone tries to grab on to something, so we don't get sucked out of the plane. Leshawna yells "Oh, no! This is not the way Leshawna is leaving this world!" She is losing her grip.

I tried to help her but was to late thankfully Alejandro catches her and says, "Such beauty will not fall through giant airplane holes on my watch." I roll my eye cause man even in a life and death situation he doesn't miss a beat with the flirting. Owens straps rip and he goes flying to the hole and plugs it. And everyone stops screaming.

After a little while Owen says, "Not that this isn't fascinating and all... but hahaha! Help! My butt is being sucked out of a plane!" We soon get Owen back fully in the plane and block off the hole again.

After we are finish, we hear Chris over the loudspeaker, "This is your captain speaking. It's time for everyone to join me in the common area. And I mean everyone." We all quietly head that way and I sit in between Izzy and Noah. "Welcome to today's challenge. It's---"

Harold interrupts him by asking, "Is it a reward or elimination challenge?"

Chris answer in a sweet tone that quickly turns, "Good question, Harold. And... Like I'm gonna tell you."

Chris gets cut off again but by Tyler 'whispering' this time, "Two of us got booted out last time, so today has 'reward' written all over it."

Lindsay responds to him, "I could use a reward. I hope it's candy! Or a whole bunch of shoes! Or shoes made of candy!"

"My money is on its elimination, now that Chris knows how much they want a reward." I mumble mostly to myself but I see Noah nod at me.

Chris tries to continue, "And I hope all brought your giant-radioactive-monster repellant, because we are about to land in japan!" As so as he says that I perk up. I have always wanted to got to japan. Then Chef comes out by breaking the doors.

Harold is the first to speak and he says, "Gosh, you guys, that's totally a Chinese outfit."

"Thank you, Harold. Now, remember—Anyone who doesn't sing— "

Harold cuts Chris again, "Just, you'd really think you'd work harder to get it right."

"Harold, Anyone who doesn't sing is immediately disqualified." Chris reminds getting angry at Harold.

"Your cultural insensitivity is just---"

"Harold do you not remember how Zeke got kicked off the plane the first day?" I yell at Harold.

"Gosh! I mean, gosh!" Harold continues ignoring me. I roll my eyes and I see Chef rush at the door and slashes it to pieces. My eyes widen as I realize what he just did, and we all go flying out of the plane. And to make matters worse we all hear a...

[DING]

"Seriously?!" Me and Noah yell in unison.

"Sing and I might think about saving your musical buttocks!! Maybe you'll try harder this time, 'kay?!" Chris yells at us. Without a second thought we all start singing.

~*Y/N sings the chorus*~

After we are done singing we fall into an extremely large bowl of rice. And Harold pops out and yells, "Japan! Yes! I know everything about this place."