15.

I think this photo of Shirley Temple and Guy Madison is so freaking cute.

Reading in the backyard of my grandparents' house was always like a movie or a split second of living in my movie if I were I wasn't the actress, I hired someone else to play me. I twirled my hair, as I heard my grandma come out of from the sliding doors with two mugs in her hands.

"Come enjoy this tea with me!" She shouted out to me, as I put the book down, running over to her as I smiled at her. "Tea?"

"Mhmm! I was going to cut some apples, but I want to keep them for when the boys come so I can make my apple pie with them!"

"Oh, that sounds great meme!" I said sitting down as she did too. "You sure you want to wait for the boys?"

"Yes... you know how Kj and Gomez get! Plus... your father said you and Gomez aren't talking to each other! Why is that?" She asks putting her mug down.

"Oh... I.. I keep forgetting that we aren't talking!" I said putting my mug down, as I went numb just thinking about it. "I... I took his camera away from him, cause he kept bothering me and my friend... and... I snapped and yelled at him in that process!"

"Adriana!" my meme said hitting me as I indeed deserved that hit. "Why are you being so mean!"

"I wasn't being mean... I... I just lost control and he was standing right there!"

"Doesn't matter! make sure you don't do it again while you're here!" My meme said pointing her finger at me, as she slapped my thigh before heading back inside. She was right. I need to make sure I control my anger and not snapping at people anymore.

Especially my brothers.

Well Kj, that is in question.

"Grandma! Grandma!" I heard my brothers called out in the house as I quickly got up heading inside. "Grandma!" Gomez's sweet voice called out to her as Gomez and I made eye contact with each other.

"Hi, can I have a hug?" I said with my arms out to him as he went on the hunt to look for our grandma. I put my hands down, nodding to myself as my father came in, with a smile on his face and a few suitcases in his hands.

"Hey now!" My father said putting the suitcases down as I ran to him, giving him the biggest hug as my father hugged me back. He kissed my head as we let go of our hug. "How is my angel doing?"

"I am doing well! I wish I had a hug from my brother!" I said just as Kj came in as he put his suitcases down walking by us.

"Pass, I wouldn't hug you if you were the last human being on the"-

"Stop!" My father said snapping his finger as my grandpa came behind my father and me. "Go put yours and your brother's suitcases in the room!"

"Dad!"

"No! Go ahead!" My father said snapping his fingers as Kj mumbled before grabbing the suitcases headed up the stairs. I stick out my tongue before the three of us all head into the living room. "How does it feel to be home son, away from all that Hollywood life!" My grandpa asked my father as he shook his head at him.

"I am here to take a break from work!" My father said with a smile as he sat down on the couch. "And a great homecooked meal as well!"

"You cook at home too Dad!" I said to him as he shushed me as my grandpa went to the bar to make a drink, but my grandpa came from out of the kitchen with Gomez holding him tight.