Chapter 16 - Back in seoul

-time skip-

(Jennie POV)

We just got of the plane, mom and Rene are waiting for us. If you are wondering if I'm still feeling sick. Well hell yeah, I feel like I'm gonna pass out any second, for me the whole room is spinning and my head is throbbing.

Irene called out for us. I quickly hugged my mom while Jisoo hugged Irene, and then we switched. My vision is getting blurry, and I feel really hot.

"Jen, you are burning up" Irene said and placed her hand on my forehead, she must have noticed when we hugged. My legs became wobbly, and Irene supported me to stand. "Jennie!, tell me what's going on" Irene said. I tried focusing on her, but I couldn't. Everything became black.

(Irene POV)

Jennie just passed out in my arms, I quickly glanced at the others they were all so worried, Jisoo looked terrified while Rosie and Lisa held on to her, I think it was so she wouldn't interfere while I was trying to figure out what was going on. Mom was right beside me holding jennies hand.

Then Alice came running when she noticed what was going on, Rosie quickly hugged her sister.

"What's going on?" Alice asked worried, while Rosie bursted out in tears. "We don't know" Rosie said. Lisa and Jisoo was also hugging and crying now. "Mom call an ambulance now!" I yelled. Jennie please wake up...

-time skip-

(Nobody's POV)

Jennie was inside the hospital room, still unconscious and getting examined. While her family, Lisa, rosé and Alice was sitting outside the room. Irene just came out of the hospital room, she had helped examine Jennie.

"What happened in the Bahamas?" Irene asked irritably to the girls. Keep in mind they still don't know about the accident that happened, nor does the rest of the girls know that she has been feeling sick ever since. All the girls became silent when they saw Irene. "I asked what happened?" Irene said again, more irritated. "We don't know, okay?.. well" Jisoo said and looked down, "well what?" Jisoo's mom asked. "Jennie had an accident, earlier this week" Jisoo said with tears in her eyes, again blaming herself. "What accident?" Irene asked mad this time. "The first day, Jennie almost drowned, but Jisoo saved her, before you ask, she wasn't swimming, she was just standing in the water with Chaeyoung, and then a wave hit, and she got knocked unconscious. Jisoo wanted to tell you, but me Rosie and Jennie talked her out of it, because Jennie wanted so badly to get a week of. Jennie took the rest of that day in bed, with Jisoo by her side, making sure she was okay. But that was 5 days ago, and she was completely fine after that" Lisa said. Jisoo fell to the floor sobbing.

"Jisoo, sweetheart, everything is going to be okay, she is gonna be fine, I get that they convinced you, no one is mad at you" jisoos mom said. "It's my fault" Jisoo said. "It's not your fault Jisoo, you did nothing wrong, in fact you saved her. But it's obvious that Jennie lied to you about being okay. Mom is right she is gonna be fine. But she still isn't awake, she will probably first wake up tomorrow. And she has to stay in the hospital for a week at least, she has a really high fever, and her heartbeat is low, we also still need a few other tests results before we can give full treatment" Irene said and dropped the anger when she saw her little sister crying, she kissed her on the forehead and helped her stand up. Jisoo just nodded. "Why would she lie tho?" Jisoo asked. "So you wouldn't worry, and so we could enjoy the rest of the vacation" Lisa said. "Stupid girl" Jisoo said and chuckled bitterly.