Chapter 15 - Dinner

-time skip-

(Jennie POV)

I feel awful. We just arrived at the restaurant and sat down. I'm still acting like I'm fine, and they are all believing me, someone should seriously give me an Oscar, cuz I'm nowhere near fine.

When the girls got back earlier, Jisoo quickly went to mine and Rosie's room to check on me. I was asleep, but she woke me and asked if my headache still was there, and if it was, if she should go and get some meds for me. But I just acted, again.. that seriously has become my thing the past few days. Tomorrow is the last day, our flight is leaving at 10am, and then I can stop acting. But don't think I will tell them that I've been feeling sick all week, I will just say I started feeling sick on the flight.

-time skip-

We just got our food and drinks, me and Rosie both ordered pasta, while Jisoo and Lisa ordered chicken. As for drinks, me and Rosie got soda, and Jisoo and Lisa got some alcoholic beverages.

I'm not gonna lie, the food taste absolutely delicious, I just wish I didn't feel like throwing it all up again.

(Jisoo POV)

This chicken is so good. It really is sad that this is our last dinner here. But I think it's good that we are going back to Seoul tomorrow, I don't think I can lie to mom and Rene anymore. We have talked everyday over the phone, and I have just told them that everything is going great here. I mean it is, besides the accident the first day, all of us have really enjoyed the trip.

"So, cheers for the last day" Lisa said, and got me out of my thoughts. "Cheers" we all said in unison. And pushed our glasses together.

-time skip-

It's the next day, all of just packed our bags, and ate breakfast. We are currently in the uber that's gonna drive us to the airport. It's sad that the trip comes to an end, but we are also all excited to go back and see our family and other friends. Jennie looks really pale and tired tho. I asked her about it but she said she was fine. I think I'm just over worrying again..