Chapter 5 - Shock

(Nobody's POV)

Jisoo was so happy that her little sister was awake, she just wanted to give her the biggest hug, but she knew she had to get the doctor. She ran out of the room, and quickly ran over to a doctor who just happens to be talking to Irene. The 3 of them rushed into Jennie's hospital room. Irene started crying; it was obvious that she had kept all of her emotions hidden. The doctor quickly took a look at the machines attached to Jennie, and saw that her numbers were fine. He faced Jennie and asked her "Hi Jennie, I'm Dr. Chaeng, do you remember what happened?" The three girls as well as the doctor looked at Jennie for an answer. It was first right that second that Jennie remembered what had happened, she started getting teary. She didn't respond to the doctor's question, instead she asked in a very tired voice "Is Kai okay?". Jen was worried if something had happened to her boyfriend, since she was in the hospital she thought Kai was also badly hurt. "Jendeuk he is fine, but seriously he was the one who drov..." Irene stopped Jisoo from talking, because she could tell Jisoo was frustrated. "Jen, Kai only has a few memory losses. You on the other hand have been in a coma for 2 weeks, we didn't know if you were gonna wake up" Irene confessed. Jennie was a little shocked to hear that she had been in a coma for 2 weeks, and that they didn't know whether or not she was going to make it. Then she started crying because of too many emotions at once. "Hey hey hey, everything is going to be okay" Irene comforted her little sister. Jennie was very weak right now, and she just wanted to go back to sleep. "Jennie we have already notified your mom that you are awake, and she is on her way here" Dr. Chaeng said, Jennie nodded. "Jennie it looks like you're as fine as you could be in this situation, but we have to run some tests on you", Jennie just took Irene's hand, and held it tight. "The two of you, will you please leave this room, we will tell you if something happens" the doctor pointed at Jisoo and rosé, the two girls could only nod. Before leaving the room Jisoo went over to her little sister and kissed her on the cheek and said "I love you Jendeuk".

A few hours passed, and the tests went okay. Jennie was really drained from energy, and she had very big trouble standing up, and that worried the doctors a little bit. Jennie had to stay at the hospital until she could get up on her own, and nobody knew how long that would take.

Jennie's mom had also arrived at the hospital, and she was thrilled that her daughter was awake and talking. A few hours after the greetings between Jennie and her family, Dr. Chaeng had told everybody that they needed to go home, because the visiting curfew was over. Obviously no one wanted to leave Jennie now that she had just woken up, but Irene promised that she would go and check on her every hour.

Jennie was so drained from energy, that she had fallen asleep before her family even left.

(Irene POV)

I promised to go check on Jennie every hour, and honestly I probably checked on her every 15 minutes. One time she woke up because I made too much noise, she told me that she appreciated that I had told our mom, that I would go and check on her, and for staying with her for the past 2 weeks. I was a little surprised that she thanked me to be honest. I didn't need a thank you from her, the only thing I needed was to know that she was okay. But I just responded by saying "I would do anything for you. I love you lil sis".